• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2019

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 5,998
  • Views 640,019
Status
Not open for further replies.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Man City reportedly have a buy back in the Douglas Luiz's transfer. 25m next summer and £30m the year after

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

What's the problem they are flushed with cash

If we go by what United fans are saying, Glazers are greedy.

Also playing devils advocate they've spent a lot of money since Fergie left on signings that either didn't work out or have proven to be not worth the money paid for/wages they're getting so they're probably a bit more hesitant about just chucking money about. Also I think Woodward himself might finally be under a lot of pressure now.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Thought this was nonsense at first when the rumours started but they're not going away

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Have never seen Kean do anything that special. Highlight videos are 'meh' too. Do not want, Nketiah is better. Also more impressed by the videos of Chalov, for instance. Highlight videos of Dolberg are ten times more impressive too, and he's had a **** season.

Keplaz

Does anyone know anything about Xavi Simons? He's just moved to PSG from Barcelona. I know he was highly rated before but Barca are now saying he wasn't that good.

How good is he? Word class potential?

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Does anyone know anything about Xavi Simons? He's just moved to PSG from Barcelona. I know he was highly rated before but Barca are now saying he wasn't that good.

How good is he? Word class potential?

I guess you've got to be pretty crazy and without job to be as much of an Arsenal fan to spend time on here whilst really watching a 16 year old kid in la Masia on a constant basis.

But he's been regarded as the best of la Masia before he eventually left, which again, was a classic Raiola only interested in money, getting his share irrespective as to whether it makes sense for the kid or not

Last edited:

Keplaz

I guess you've got to be pretty crazy and without job to be as much of an Arsenal fan to spend time on here whilst really watching a 16 year old kid in la Masia on a constant basis.

But he's been regarded as the best of la Masia before he eventually left, which again, was a classic Raiola only interested in money, getting his share irrespective as to whether it makes sense for the kid or not
Thanks dude. There are people on here who will surprise you with how much footy they watch and still manage to hold down a job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom