• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2019

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 5,998
  • Views 638,326
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

can't believe no one in the PL is interested

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I guess that's their window done then. The fans will be pretty negative if Tanguy their only business as good as he expected to be.
Yes their fans start to get mad 1 signing in 4 windows is so bad but i guess that what happen when you build stadium they struglling to get Lo Celso because of lacking funds they not accepting to go more than 45M for him and Betis want 60-70M Sessegnon signing won't be happen now they might get him on free next season.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Yes their fans start to get mad 1 signing in 4 windows is so bad but i guess that what happen when you build stadium they struglling to get Lo Celso because of lacking funds they not accepting to go more than 45M for him and Betis want 60-70M Sessegnon signing won't be happen now they might get him on free next season.

Sessegnon out of contract next summer? We should be all over that

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
They also don't have a decent RB. Aurier is a crock. They basically have Walker Peters.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Interesting offer but it will get rejected too. i think Zaha will just tell them he'll stay.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Really enjoying how Parishioner spent weeks on here subtly trolling us (let’s face it he thought we weren’t good enough for Zaha) just for Everton to make major moves for him while we sign the hottest winger in Europe.

I’ve had a fantastic last few days.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Really enjoying how Parishioner spent weeks on here subtly trolling us (let’s face it he thought we weren’t good enough for Zaha) just for Everton to make major moves for him while we sign the hottest winger in Europe.

True, but I'd be keen to hear @rich 1990 his thoughts on the matter.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed

And they'll be begging us for Jenkinson next week. Big **** Raul slapping everyone in his path. Good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom