Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2019

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by American_Gooner, Feb 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dashsnow17

dashsnow17 Established Member

Actually come to think of it, buying Kane is irrelevant to Utd. They're not getting out of their mediocre phase any time soon, and they're certainly not returning to the heights and supremacy they enjoyed under Fergie. It's over.

Easy to say now but it was also blindingly obvious at the time that making Solskjaer permanent so soon was an incredibly stupid decision. This is supposed to be Man Utd, and they're giving a 3 year contract to a caretaker manager because of a few good results and one miraculous win over PSG? If Utd were truly what they think they are, they wouldn't have done that. Therefore giving Solskjaer the job in itself is an admission of decline.

Seriously the people behind the scenes at that club are not the sharpest tools in the box. Terrible recruitment of players, and weak recruitment of managers.

albakos and Sapient Hawk like this.
  2. TornadoTed

TornadoTed Well-Known Member

Absolutely terrible appointment, I was delighted when they hired Ole full time as he is so many levels below what United need as a manager to get them competing again. Any club legend could have got a bit of feel good factor back for a dozen or so games after the dark cloud of Jose.

My United supporting mate was over the moon and even called Ole 'a World class manager' After the laughing stopped all I said to him was 'do you honestly think that Ole can go toe to toe with Guardiola and Klopp or even Poch and Emery for that matter?' He was convinced that he could, I thought there was more chance of me becoming the next Pope.

Sapient Hawk likes this.
  3. NieThePiet

NieThePiet Loves Overhyping Our Rivals

Bale and Loan. Arsenal is ready.

PoleInGoal, asukru, albakos and 6 others like this.
  4. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

He'll end up at manutd

5. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

Pogba and Hazard to Real, Salah to Juve possibly? You hate to see your rivals the league losing such big name players

6. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

Pogba and Hazard are surely will end up at Madrid not sure about salah and juve

7. lamby22

lamby22 Well-Known Member

Think Utd should keep Pogba. All they really need is about 200m worth of talent to unleash him. Seriously though, reading Redcafe he divides the Utd fanbase the way Özil divides ours.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2019
  8. American_Gooner

9. al-Ustaadh

al-Ustaadh Professor of Twitter

We really know why Simeone wants a Sp**s player...

[​IMG]

That's all they're good for...

Sapient Hawk and American_Gooner like this.
  10. Rex Banter

Rex Banter Knows a guy who knows an ITK at Bristol Trusted

Rip my life into pieces...

krengon and American_Gooner like this.
  11. American_Gooner

krengon and al-Ustaadh like this.
  12. al-Ustaadh

They could have got him for peanuts last summer. Amazing. Saul probably doesn't want to leave, which is why they're looking at Rodri. Good player, though.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2019
    American_Gooner likes this.
  13. MaraDon

MaraDon Wants you to learn about football

dont be he is good.

14. GDeep™

GDeep™ Wrong, But Rarely

Rodri is quality. Pep just makes fantasy signings every window.

15. Rex Banter

Rex Banter Knows a guy who knows an ITK at Bristol Trusted

Mate he’s been sh*te for ages. Sp**s fans have been slating him. Can’t defend well and offers nothing outside of set pieces and a decent ish cross.

Not even young either.

krengon likes this.
  16. MaraDon

MaraDon Wants you to learn about football

he is on a bad patch since he got himself the idea of leaving.
    He is very good tecnically and offers a lot going forward, he has great recovery and stamina and he gives everything in every ball.
    I know much people dont like this type of wing back but in a 3 5 2 system that most every team plays now they are instrumental. He has very effective assets and he is a team player. He has Simeone written alll over him.
    If he adapts well he will do good.

Gooner416 likes this.
  17. American_Gooner

18. al-Ustaadh

If we don't get him, hopefully agent Mavididi does his job.

American_Gooner likes this.
  19. Maybe

Maybe Well-Known Member

Well they had some big names like LvG, Mourinho and Moyes, so how come these top managers couldn't do better than Ole?
    I think that the average football fan overrates the influence of managers and underrates the job that is being done behind the scenes.
    I think it's more worth it to have guys like Sven and Watzke than Guardiola or Mourinho, and that's the reason I wouldn't put any blame on Ole. Their team doesn't have any structure, players were coming in randomly without any plan and now people want to put everything on him.

20. American_Gooner

here we ****ing go

Sapient Hawk likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.