• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2019

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 5,998
  • Views 640,225
Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Dybala will have special moments, score big goals but the weekly grind of PL football? Has no position really and managed by a PE teacher.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Dybala will have special moments, score big goals but the weekly grind of PL football? Has no position really and managed by a PE teacher.

Very good assessment. What is it with you? Sometimes you say things that make me stand and applaud, other times you’re peak *****.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Replacing Lukaku and Pogba with Dybala and Savic feels like a downgrade imo, especially Savic for Pogba. We really have no excuses to miss out on top 4 as things are looking right now. Our competition don’t look better than they did last year

Keplaz

Going for closer to 20M. Young, English, highly rated. Surprised at the fee myself.

And yet World Cup winning Mustafi is only worth 27m? Put some respect on his name!

The transfer market has gone crazy. English players are too overpriced.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Dybala is a great player that had a bad year, still has it imo. Won’t do much for United tho, they’ll have him playing from the right coming inside while he’s a second striker type. Ole’s “get at em” tactics won’t do much for him either.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Dybala also not 20-30 goals a season. he could be good at times and really awful at times.

Sort of a good thing, Rashford is Ole’s main guy. Looks like Dybala would be the second striker, seems like a good cushion for him rather than relying on Rashford alone.

Signing Dybala makes more sense than keeping Lukaku on the bench.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

It’s one or the other surely. Seems very dependant on Pogba leaving.

Do you think Pogba will go? I just can't see it this late in the window. I don't think Real will stump up the cash.

Agree with you on the Dybala second striker thing. Plus you're going to have to hope he settles better than any other South Americans that United have signed. The rest of us will hope he flops as hard as Veron, Di Maria, Falcao, Forlan and the piano player.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Do you think Pogba will go? I just can't see it this late in the window. I don't think Real will stump up the cash.

Agree with you on the Dybala second striker thing. Plus you're going to have to hope he settles better than any other South Americans that United have signed. The rest of us will hope he flops as hard as Veron, Di Maria, Falcao, Forlan and the piano player.

Usually I would say no but given Pogba wants to go there, if Madrid are serious about reaching the 150m quota it will happen.

We would probably find it very easy to sign Bruno Fernandes or Sergej as a replacement. Don't misquote me when I say replacement, they are nowhere near Pogba's ability but they are players United can easily sign if Pogba were to leave.

Plutarch

Surely this Dybala chap can't be much good if Juventus are willing to swap him for Lukaku? I wouldn't swap Aubameyang, Lacazette or Nketiah for Lukaku.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Dybala is well overrated. Sure he’s a good little player but nowhere near world class category. Never delivered in the Champions League either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom