Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2019

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by American_Gooner, Feb 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tir Na Nog

Tir Na Nog In Big Trouble If He Speaks

Funny because if Leicester keep Maguire then they probably have an outside chance of finishing ahead of United.

Camron likes this.
  2. every little thing

every little thing Well-Known Member

Dybala to united....would be fun to see another great flop

3. Gooner416

Gooner416 Well-Known Member

Sources tell me, Brendan told them to do one as he stared at himself in his pocket mirror. If that isn't big dick energy, I don't know what is.

DanDare and razörist like this.
  4. Red London

Red London Well-Known Member

Maguire for £90m will absolutely murder the market. United are such a bunch of pussies always getting desperate and paying over the odds.

I rate Maguire but I’d even be very surprised at £50-60m. Surely you can ****ing sign Koulibaly for 90m ?!! Or Skriniar?!!! There’s so many better defenders than Maguire that you can sign for considerably less money.

What is the world coming to, if that’s the price of English players these days we better play the youth as much as we can and sell the average ones for 20m+

5. Ash10

Ash10 Jury Lite

The funny thing is, on redcafe some posters tried to blame us for ruining the market for paying 72 million for Pepe while it’s alright if they pay 90 frickin million for a typical braindead english defender. Hypocrisy of the finest order.

6. Iceman10

Iceman10 Well-Known Member

Interesting variety from the usual daily venting towards Ed Woodward.

7. Sammy1887

Sammy1887 New Year, Same Hate For Reed

Time for us to put in a bid for Lozano just to mess with Napoli :lol::lol::lol::lol:

8. razörist

razörist Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

PSV lost in the CL qualification against Basel yesterday so Lozano lost like 25% of his value, should be an easy target for Napoli.

Iceman10 and yousif_arsenal like this.
  9. krengon

krengon One Arsene Wenger Trusted

The ****.. If true I owe CIES an apology for laughing at the Lukaku valuation..

10. HairSprayGooners

HairSprayGooners Transfer Junkie

I'm seeing Dybala doesn't wanna go there

11. truth_hurts

truth_hurts Well-Known Member

WHAT THE HELL ARE JUVE DOING? They've lost their future forward line in Keane and Dybala for Lukaku and 35m.

12. ThlRama

ThlRama Well-Known Member

Worst deal of the decade if true.

SingmeasongSong likes this.
  13. Sanchez11's ghost

Sanchez11's ghost Superior Journalist To Charles Watts

Lukaku will tear it up in italy.

14. HairSprayGooners

If Dybala is forced upon United and see's it as an easy option/easy option for money then its brilliant news. He will literally be like a Di Maria.

Iceman10 and Sammy1887 like this.
  15. Sammy1887

Was wondering the same thing. He's even lighter than Di Maria.

16. field442

field442 Hates Journalists Named James

Lukaku is currently better than Kean and will score a ****load (Also only 26 so they’ll get a good 6 years out of him). If Dybala plays like he did last season there’s only one winner in that swap. I’m also not convinced about Dybala fitting into that team, or where he fits. As a 10 behind Rashford? He’ll flop if that’s the case.

17. HairSprayGooners

If they were to also get Bruno they'd be forced to use Dybala on the right. Dybala and Martial on the wings is so dead.

Sammy1887 likes this.
  18. Sammy1887

They are definitely weak in those areas plus Rashford as a striker might not cut it. Ole's going to crash the car soon enough.

19. Ozil'sCloakOfInvisibility

Ozil'sCloakOfInvisibility Not a Closet Spurs Fan

What happened to Dybala last season? Had the same goals and assists total as Iwobi

20. Flying Okapis

Flying Okapis Well-Known Member

How is Lozano, is he good enough to do better than Napoli?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.