Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2019

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by American_Gooner, Feb 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HairSprayGooners

HairSprayGooners Transfer Junkie

They won't be losing Pogba

2. Troopz

Troopz Well-Known Member

It’s funny how these teams like Leicester, CP, Celtic etc try to stay firm the whole summer but are secretly trying to send signals through the media to sell the wanted player.

Leicester were always going to sell as will Celtic. CP got mind f*cked by Raul though.

Flying Okapis likes this.
  3. PoleInGoal

PoleInGoal Well-Known Member

United will be the most boring team to watch next season. Won’t concede many, won’t score many.

4. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

The next season will be exciting most top teams improved apart from Liverpool and Chelsea thankfully we didn't sit and watch we just gone and got good players and will add 2 more in Tierney and CB.

5. HairSprayGooners

That would take United's spend up to £145M this summer. Can't see them going over the 200m mark so I think a top midfielder is out of the question and its just down to Dybala or nothing else now.

That in itself thrills me as I think their biggest issue was midfield and attack.

Unless Martial and Rashford suddenly turn into Laca and Auba :D

6. razörist

razörist Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Rumours now that Ajax is going to invest the money in a cloning facility. The idea is to identify the Frenkie’s and De Ligt’s early, clone them a few times and freeze them in for later use.

7. Ozil'sCloakOfInvisibility

Ozil'sCloakOfInvisibility Not a Closet Spurs Fan

Maguire got spun by Özil. Not worried about him

8. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

9. Rosso

Rosso AM's Resident United Fan

Pleased with Maguire, he’s a good player and character.

yousif_arsenal likes this.
  10. yousif_arsenal

Yes now i feel defensively you miles better just need them to settle let's see with who you will replace Lukaku with.

11. samshere

samshere Why so serieuse?

Looks too much like a character out of the wizard of oz for me to take him seriously.

12. HairSprayGooners

Only other player I see joining United is Dybala in a Lukaku swap. Deadline day written all over it.

13. yousif_arsenal

oh s**t :lol: at least Maguire use his brain better,

TheEconomist and Steps like this.
  14. Steps

Steps Well-Known Member

27 though ;). Should be able to make at least 60-65M from him on the market, yeah? :lol::lol:

15. SingmeasongSong

SingmeasongSong Glass Half Empty

Gotta be honest, even though not the opinion of most on here most likely, I think Alexis will have somewhat of a second summer this season. Not of the heights he had with us, but still very decent and a strong integral part of ManU.

Slitghtly worried about it.

16. Preacher

Preacher Anti-Ornstein

Maguire is overrated. He isnt a defender of who EPL strikers are afraid. We played Leicester many teams and he looked as ordinary as it gets, except for his big head and few goals from corners in between. He is also decent on the ball but still, it's mad money. If we will sign decent CB and Tierney + if the latter and Bellerin will remain healthy over the season, we will concede less than United imo.

lamby22, Keplaz and Sapient Hawk like this.
  17. Keplaz

Keplaz Well-Known Member

I don't think Maguire is as good defensively as people think. He's English though,and the hype machine is strong.

No way is he worth more than De Ligt for example.

L3T5 PL4Y and Garrincha like this.
  18. Ozil'sCloakOfInvisibility

Ozil'sCloakOfInvisibility Not a Closet Spurs Fan

HollandGooner likes this.
  19. Garrincha

Garrincha Wilf Zaha Aficionado

Going to come if for some **** when they find out hes a big ass cucumber.

L3T5 PL4Y, ItWasMeBarry and Keplaz like this.
  20. Rex Banner

Rex Banner Welsh Dialsquare Trusted

Incremental improvement is not worth the better part of a 100M.

The aim when spending that much on a player should be to massively improve and take yourself to that next level.

He’s not that guy, as good as he is on the ball he makes far too many mistakes for me. For that money you could be close to getting Koulibaly. There’s levels to this sh*t.

Token Yank and lamby22 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.