• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2019

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 5,998
  • Views 638,254
Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

It’s funny how these teams like Leicester, CP, Celtic etc try to stay firm the whole summer but are secretly trying to send signals through the media to sell the wanted player.

Leicester were always going to sell as will Celtic. CP got mind f*cked by Raul though.

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
United will be the most boring team to watch next season. Won’t concede many, won’t score many.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The next season will be exciting most top teams improved apart from Liverpool and Chelsea thankfully we didn't sit and watch we just gone and got good players and will add 2 more in Tierney and CB.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
That would take United's spend up to £145M this summer. Can't see them going over the 200m mark so I think a top midfielder is out of the question and its just down to Dybala or nothing else now.

That in itself thrills me as I think their biggest issue was midfield and attack.

Unless Martial and Rashford suddenly turn into Laca and Auba :D

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

What are you going to spend the money on? A monorail?
Rumours now that Ajax is going to invest the money in a cloning facility. The idea is to identify the Frenkie’s and De Ligt’s early, clone them a few times and freeze them in for later use.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Gotta be honest, even though not the opinion of most on here most likely, I think Alexis will have somewhat of a second summer this season. Not of the heights he had with us, but still very decent and a strong integral part of ManU.

Slitghtly worried about it.

Preacher

Always Crying
Maguire is overrated. He isnt a defender of who EPL strikers are afraid. We played Leicester many teams and he looked as ordinary as it gets, except for his big head and few goals from corners in between. He is also decent on the ball but still, it's mad money. If we will sign decent CB and Tierney + if the latter and Bellerin will remain healthy over the season, we will concede less than United imo.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Maguire is overrated. He isnt a defender of who EPL strikers are afraid. We played Leicester many teams and he looked as ordinary as it gets, except for his big head and few goals from corners in between. He is also decent on the ball but still, it's mad money. If we will sign decent CB and Tierney + if the latter and Bellerin will remain healthy over the season, we will concede less than United imo.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

If it makes them better then it's worth it. I'd kill to have a Maguire-Lindelof partnership at Arsenal, miles better than anything we've got.

Incremental improvement is not worth the better part of a 100M.

The aim when spending that much on a player should be to massively improve and take yourself to that next level.

He’s not that guy, as good as he is on the ball he makes far too many mistakes for me. For that money you could be close to getting Koulibaly. There’s levels to this sh*t.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom