• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2019

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 5,998
  • Views 640,445
Status
Not open for further replies.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Everton must be in the top 4 biggest spenders over the past 3 or 4 years, and their wages are a massive % of their turnover.

It will be interesting to see where it takes them, they surely are under some financial pressure to start cracking those European places year on year, finishing 7th or 8th isn't an option.

Gbamin is a good player, but they need to not expect him to suddenly be as effective as Gueye from the get-go. He has some way to go.
Pretty good window but hard to see them getting anywhere near European places if I'm being honest. Despite all that spending the squad is nothing special.

OSBK

Established Member
True however this is better than Trashford, Martial and whatever striker they’re getting.

Auba Laca Pepe
Selling Lukaku and replacing him with Dybala will cost them imo. Not enough goals in their side.

Totally agree, dybala will be wasted there. If i was dybala i would wait 1 more season till david silva retires and he fits perfect into a pep team.

I cant see utd reaching top 4 unless they buy 2 really quality attackers.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Totally agree, dybala will be wasted there. If i was dybala i would wait 1 more season till david silva retires and he fits perfect into a pep team.

I cant see utd reaching top 4 unless they buy 2 really quality attackers.
Think whatever they do upfront if they don't fix their horrible midfield they're screwed.

If they somehow pull off getting Dybala and Mandzukic in exchange for Lukaku. Then probably sell Pogba and replace him with that Bruno and Savic its still a strong squad to build on from then onwards.

Martial-Dybala-Rashford
Savic-Matic-Bruno
Shaw-Lindeloff?-Maguire-Bisaka
De Gea

Top 4 though is unlikely but a strong foundation I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom