• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2019

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 5,998
  • Views 640,282
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Coman is better, right or left, that’s why.

source.gif

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes

Haha, have to agree with Toby there as Gnabry is just the better footballer and Sane obviously head and shoulders above both of them.

Coman has impressed me recently. He was injured a lot, but whenever he played looked like a very limited player to me back then. Has shown a good all around play, but Gnabry is just the better footballer.

Coman has frightening pace only short of Sane, but I feel Gnabry isn't so much slower than him also.

Overall, those 3 are a good set of wing options now, they will all get their fair share of gamss. Remains to be seen whether they can really replace the level of old, with Robben and Ribery though.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Neuer
Kimmich Sule Hernandez Alaba
Thiago
Goretzka Tolisso
Coman Lewandowski Sane
Another BL title, think they’re another summer transfer window away from a CL winning squad though.
Neuer
Kimmich-Sule-Hernandez-Alaba
Goretzka-Thiago
Sane-Havertz-Gnabry
Lewandonkey

imo

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Would love to get Dybala instead of Coutinho btw. We could offer Juve Mustafi, Jenks and Elneny to wrap up Serie A for next 3 seasons.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Apparently, Juve and Inter have "agreed" to swap Dybala and Icardi. Hopefully that leaves Utd with a disgruntled Lukaku and a want away Pigba. Dybala doesn't really want to leave and Icardi's agent wife asked for a free transfer! What a summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom