• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2019

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 5,998
  • Views 640,739
Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Great seeing Alex Sandro & Danilo reuniting. Even if a weird transfer loved the duo at Porto one on each side.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Donny vd Beek to Madrid will be completed in the next 24 hours, Pogba deal is off.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

How is Firpo going so cheap? I guess we can use that in our negotiations with Celtic..

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Really thought Madrid would go all out for Pogba. VD Beek isn't really a replacement for Kroos or More if, guess long term it is Casemeiro deep with VD Beek and 1 of Isco, Assensio or Ceballos.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Really wanted him to stay and be the big man in midfield this season. Don't think he's quite at Real's level yet though.
I thought he might stay too. From the little I've seen of him, he looked like the ideal Ramsey replacement/upgrade. Not sure of his place at Madrid.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member

Meanwhile everyone connected to Celtic has been 'outraged' by our bids for Tierney when Firpo who is a similar/better player is going for 17 million euros with 7m as potential add-ons.

I'm convinced Celtic fans think they are entitled to PL fees as they are landlocked with us. They also probably follow the PL as much as they do the SPL and have got used to the PL prices forgetting the record tranfers are £20mil sale and £12.5mil buy.

That £20mil sale record was Moussa Dembele to Lyon, a player who is a lot more valuable than Kieran Tierney, they should really be thankful for £25mil for him.

razörist

Really wanted him to stay and be the big man in midfield this season. Don't think he's quite at Real's level yet though.
Me too, I’m going to miss him a lot. I think he’ll make it at Real, he brings something none of their central midfielders have: goalscoring and chance creation in the box. As the most advanced midfielder in a three he will do bits. And his technical qualities are underrated, he isn’t nicknamed Maradonny for nothing.

razörist

Really thought Madrid would go all out for Pogba. VD Beek isn't really a replacement for Kroos or More if, guess long term it is Casemeiro deep with VD Beek and 1 of Isco, Assensio or Ceballos.
Should be Kroos, a defensive midfielder with Donny ahead of them. Modric is done.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Should be Kroos, a defensive midfielder with Donny ahead of them. Modric is done.

Really an eye opener how fast a career can come to an end on the highest level - Modric was just voted best player in the world and hasn't really shown anything noteworthy for his standards ever since. Looks completely drained out.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Really an eye opener how fast a career can come to an end on the highest level - Modric was just voted best player in the world and hasn't really shown anything noteworthy for his standards ever since. Looks completely drained out.
Think it was a farce tbh. Maybe Florentino's way of getting back at Cronaldo. It gave Modric that validation and he couldn't get himself back together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom