• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2019

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 5,998
  • Views 640,710
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Why would they be ****ed. Serious question, I don't know anything about how Sp**s are run as a club.
Been obvious with how they’re leaking the Eriksen stuff to the press. They need to sell to buy. Betis are pissed at them for delaying offers for Lo Celso and they’ve spent their CL money on Ndombele.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
I know Utd had a far worse season than Tottenham and have done for a few years now but Utd is still surely a bigger attraction no?

macka66

Dybala to Sp**s is rubbish, United could not afford the wages that he was after Sp**s don’t spend massive on there wages.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Is that a big deal for them? Alderweireld doing the same.

Think it is, looking at their last window where they had no in and this one, where it very much looks like they need to sell in order to buy, you'd think getting Dybala in now without sales would wreck havoc on their future budget.

Could be good news for you lot, might make Levy want to cash in on Kane. That or it drives Potch over the edge and he asks to leave if the season derails.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I don't know, maybe he was only asking for big money because we are in the Europa league and are still in a position where we have a lot to build.

Like it or not Tottenham are consistent in the league, have an identity and are building well. I'm not expecting this to be taken well in Arsenalmania of all places but going to Sp**s is a good football decision for him, therefore no need to demand crazy things, it's closer to where he should aim to be right now.
I would be more worried if they end up replacing Eriksen with Lo celso or bruno Fernandes. Dybala is not playmaker

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
United could afford the wages. Dybala just doesn't wanted to join them, we will see if Sp**s are attractive enough for him.

Coach from Argentinia, CL finalist, PL + CL. Could happen.

Potch link is pretty big IMO, seems like the kind of manager who'd make Dybala feel secure in moving to another country, etc.

Sp**s will fall bigtime once he moves to United or Madrid.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Dybala to Sp**s is rubbish, United could not afford the wages that he was after Sp**s don’t spend massive on there wages.
Apparently he wanted his image rights at United which they werent willing to give. Sp**s may be a bit more flexible in that regard.

FluffyDoozi

Coutinho would be a lot better for Sp**s than Dybala as an Eriksen replacement. Think Dybala will flop, he's an even more old school number 10 than Özil. Unless they are playing him very far high next to Kane( there's Alli) or as a false nine, he won't hack it because he's useless as a wide player.

HBL

Established Member
Been away for a few hours, are Sp*rs signing either Coutinho/Dybala? Or just agent talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom