• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2019

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 5,998
  • Views 640,805
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse
What wages is Dybala on at Juventus? I'd imagine that even if he doesn't ask for Utd wages he's going to want a pay rise which will probably make him Tottenhams highest earner or thereabouts. He also seems intent on staying where he is. I don't see this happening but the next two days look like they'll be a bit mental so who knows.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
If for a second I forget the Sp**s hate thing... it would be a pretty nice transfer with their Argentinian heritage.

LG10

Not sure how Dybala would fit into Sp**s. Doesn't work out wide, can't see him, Kane, and Son all playing together effectively.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Praet going to Leicester while we're still stuck with a bum in Xhaka.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Sp**s could do with another winger instead of all these second strikers/AMs they’re being linked with. They really only have Son there as a good option on the wing.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent

Palace fans reviewing their summer transfer business

6f0e9fefb04015a7c5300d9e5107cdc2c3df004e_00.gif

Aevi

Hale End FC
Thought Crystal Palace didn't need money thanks to the Wan Bissaka deal? They're buying from the bargain bin ffs

Godwin1

Very well-known
Strikes me as the sort of bloke that doesn't fancy the PL anyway.
I've quite liked the look of him in the past for Juve but I don't think the PL will be a good fit for him either, I'm sure there's parallels with another high profile Argentinian signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom