• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2019

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 5,998
  • Views 638,278
Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Coutinho or Zaha is a no brainer. Its Coutinho all day long, loan option to buy FC.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Zaha’s advisers must be ****ing braindead. Hand in a transfer request when a club like Everton are interested but not when Arsenal are. To top it off do it one day before the window closes so you’re unlikely to get the move anyway. **** idiots.

Actually wonder if he's left it too late in the window and he remains at Palace.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Its not crazy to see United come in late for Zaha either. If they shift Lukaku need goals... Mandzukic + Zaha could make sense and guess they save a bit.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Sometimes you have to stop the competition.

A trio of Moise Kean, Richarlison and Zaha will be a big problem.

Come on Raul ruin their plans.

Preacher

Always Crying
It shows to me, that Zaha was never first option for us. If he would have been 1st option, transfer request would be put on the table much earlier. We never pushed past initial 40mln bid.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Sometimes you have to stop the competition.

A trio of Moise Kean, Richarlison and Zaha will be a big problem.

Come on Raul ruin their plans.

With Gylfi and Gomes behind.
I for one welcome the competition. Want my league to be as thrilling as possible, for as long as possible during a season.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
He should stick it at out at Palace for one more year, then possibly move to Chelsea next summer as Willian's replacement.

There's no guarantees though, he could be stuck at Palace for the rest of his prime. He could play for a club bigger than Everton, but let's be honest Everton are much bigger than Palace. New stadium, things maybe starting to click with Marco Silva...no shame at all in going to Everton, I can see why he'd want to.

Reactions: A_G

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Its not crazy to see United come in late for Zaha either. If they shift Lukaku need goals... Mandzukic + Zaha could make sense and guess they save a bit.

I feel like they are going to throw big money at someone. Getting turned down by Dybala and Eriksen might bruise a few egos at Old Trafford.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom