• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2019

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 5,998
  • Views 640,370
Status
Not open for further replies.

Borussin

AM's Resident Dortmund Fan
Big dog incoming? Maybe United. Liverpool been silent.

Not them. They aren't spending this summer, comments from Klopp today make that clear again:

"I know people took that as criticism for other clubs, but it was not the intention. I was just explaining our situation. Sorry, but we do have to pay bills. And that's all good.

"We invested in the team last season. We have the team, now let's work with the team and see what we do with it later. New players are never the only solution. And making this team stronger, the starting line-up, that's really difficult and very expensive and we don't have that money."

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Zaha’s advisers must be ****ing braindead. Hand in a transfer request when a club like Everton are interested but not when Arsenal are. To top it off do it one day before the window closes so you’re unlikely to get the move anyway. **** idiots.
Exactly what I was about to say, it's seriously baffling. He needs to sack his people asap. Signing that contract extension at Palace was just as bad as well.

HBL

Established Member
Chalov is highly rated, always a worry how Russian players adapt to foreign leagues though

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

We were linked to him earlier in the window, he's meant to be quite good. Decent signing, they really need an alternative to Benteke and Wickham.
Didnt realise that.

It was this part that got me going
"Palace may now view the transfer as a matter of urgency, following the news that star winger Wilfried Zaha had handed in a transfer request.

It is believed that the 26-year-old is attempting to force through a move to Everton, although Palace will be hesitant to ship out a key player without having secured a replacement beforehand".

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Man Utd looking to pay Williams' 88m euro release clause.

So.. similar money as Pepe, a year older, and best season was last, 38 games 13+4 in La Liga? Heh, I have heard he is good, but our deal was pretty nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom