• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2019

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 5,998
  • Views 638,295
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Nope. Invested to much in Arsenal for that to happen. Travelling for third time at game there this winter. I'm a dedicated fan from other country that Arsenal love to have!

Glad we finally organised the trip! Look forward to having a pint with you and trying your dulse.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Lo Celso and N’Dombele while we’re flogging around Xhaka and still have Nenny on the wage bill. Somehow we’ll still finish higher than them.

Gunner-Union

Lo Celso and N’Dombele while we’re flogging around Xhaka and still have Nenny on the wage bill. Somehow we’ll still finish higher than them.

Think Sp**s will be a little disjointed this season and their defense though good has 2 cb who might be leaving in a season and no full backs and a highly overrated deli Ali

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Lo Celso and Ndombele are pretty enviable midfield additions, could both be excellent. Luckily we have Torreira, Guendouzi, Willock and maybe Ceballos, so I’m optimistic about our midfield.

Jakarta

Lo Celso and Ndombele are pretty enviable midfield additions, could both be excellent. Luckily we have Torreira, Guendouzi, Willock and maybe Ceballos, so I’m optimistic about our midfield.

CM really was their weak link last season.

If they weren't so Spursy they should consider themselves as title challengers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom