• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2019

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 5,998
  • Views 640,258
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
If you have lots of good players and a good coach and you play CL football in a huge stadium then, y'know, you'll probably win something eventually. Can't be relying on the whole "sp*rs are bottlers" thing forever.
They'll get something eventually. But they should have won sokmething by now lol

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
What's up with Utd fans being so angry? They just spent 80m a few days ago, they've revamped their defence and they've kept Pogba. Agree that they might be short at CF, they've not had a perfect window but their fans are acting like they've had an Arsenal 2015 type window.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Raul should throw a wrench on their negotiations.

Promise them a a quick Özil/Dybala swap, let it lose time and then pull out at 4:59.

FinnGooner

Established Member
What's up with Utd fans being so angry? They just spent 80m a few days ago, they've revamped their defence and they've kept Pogba. Agree that they might be short at CF, they've not had a perfect window but their fans are acting like they've had an Arsenal 2015 type window.

Richest club in the world and they're completely reliant on a want away midfielder who has never had a consistent season for them. They've addressed issues for sure but with the spending they've done in last few years they shouldn't be worried about finishing top 4. I don't think it's just this window, they've done some horrible business in recent years and there are still gaping holes in their squad. I can understand being pissed. They should be competing for titles and they're not even close. Oh! And in addition, they're supporters of a sports club. If thing ain't perfect, they're terrible ;)

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
yeah if the reported loan fee is correct Barca are taking a piss, 2om loan fees plus 200k wages is not worth it.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Damn, would hate Dybala going to Tottenham. If we didn't have Özil and Mkhi holding us up we could easily buy him.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

Bayern want Perisic on loan. lol.
Forget Perisic, why don't Bayern go for this guy...?
Untitled.jpg

Gunner-Union

Spuds are stacked in midfield but thats it. They have to try and squeeze le cleso, ndomboli, Erickson, Ali, winks, sissoko, dieier, even with injuries I expect some to get fed up. They lack full backs sessignon is pants as a lb and Pepe will destroy him. They have no real width as son is not an out and out winger they just have Moura there.
Calamity in goal, two cb who have a foot out the door and one striker

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Spuds are stacked in midfield but thats it. They have to try and squeeze le cleso, ndomboli, Erickson, Ali, winks, sissoko, dieier, even with injuries I expect some to get fed up. They lack full backs sessignon is pants as a lb and Pepe will destroy him. They have no real width as son is not an out and out winger they just have Moura there.
Calamity in goal, two cb who have a foot out the door and one striker

I'm surprised if Eriksen is not sold later this month to Atletico for example. And don't they have Rose as LB too?

Gunner-Union

I'm surprised if Eriksen is not sold later this month to Atletico for example. And don't they have Rose as LB too?

Yeah. Just looks Like they might be a little disjointed and lacking all over bar midfield. Bought quality in one position but neglected everywhere else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom