• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2019

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 5,998
  • Views 638,216
Status
Not open for further replies.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka

broken_piano.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

After Tagliafico, Onana and Neres, Ziyech just signed a new contract with Ajax untill 2022. Now only Donny vd Beek left to sign, I hope he will.

Last edited:

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Palace couldnt have played this any worse

Agree with this also, I get the feeling they wanted to sell Zaha but was holding out for 80ish million, they seemed to have put all there business on hold until they got his money which never came.

For the AWB money + Zaha they could have had what, 120mil+ to reinforce, they are Palace, they could have bought 3-5 upgrades, cement them selves as a mid table club instead of potentially having 1 player fight relegation for you.

Big risk and could see them going down or having an awful season around the bottom.

Surely they could have got Ryan Fraser and the likes in if they sold.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Bayern could've Sane wrapped up and playing for them if they didn't waste time trying to get Hudson Odoi. They already had a bunch of really good right footed wingers.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
They should do just that and be done with it. They waste tons and tons of money as it is.

Also a bit happy about how big of a mess they are in right now.
Classic arrogant Hoeneß said: "You cannot imagine which big players we've already got in the bag." - he ****ing said that AFTER signing Hernandez, Parvard and Arp - so they got none since.

Oh wait, Perisic now :lol:

Last edited:

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Independent mate. They were going for both, not one or the other. Was reported by all credible media in Germany
Hmm, but had they gone all in for Sane from the off they could have got him before the possibility of a serious injury getting in the way. Chelsea weren't going to sell Odoi no matter what the price.
Also a bit happy about how big of a mess they are in right now.
Classic arrogant Hoeneß said: "You cannot imagine which big players we've already got in the bag." - he ****ing said that AFTER signing Hernandez, Parvard and Arp - so they got none since.

Oh wait, Perisic now :lol:

They bought Hernandez
Hah! Probably talking about Sane.

Sort of hard to tell for me where they are at tbh as I've not watched Bundesliga and Bayern for a long time other than reading. They're definitely not in their best of times though. Probably still win the league even though BvB look close enough in most areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom