• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2019

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 5,998
  • Views 638,311
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceman10

Established Member
Quite a bit of chatter regarding Zaha apparently being a 'replacement' lined up for PSG after Neymar ends up at Barca. Who knows, still a weeks to go for the European transfer window.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
That piano went right up utd ass with half a million a week.Never have I enjoyed someone's failure as much as Sanchez.

I don't blame Sanchez for wanting out so i never really held a grudge against him. Hate United tho

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Seems like a stellar replacement for Haller. Dost has quite the goal scoring record, all things considered.

If they can manage to keep Rebic, who's injured right now, him, Dost, Paciencia, Joveljic and Kamada could form an interesting group of strikers for Eintracht down the line.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Lol Neymar to Barcelona for 40 million this season and next season they will pay 160 million for him. if they will not win everything this season they should be ashamed.

Neymar-Griezmann-Messi my god.

Suarez is out for the whole season?
Dembele?

Imo Neymar is not all that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom