Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2019

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by American_Gooner, Feb 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rex Banter

Rex Banter YNWA Trusted

I mean he still scored 15 goals in 17 league games last year. It’s just he’s getting on the field less and less each season.

I think it’s a poor move from Barca, he’s 27 and can’t see him doing much past 30, Brazilians rarely do.

I think they’re in trouble; their academy is in shambles, they're burning through money every window and buying a crazy amount of flops. As soon as Messi goes I think they’re going to implode and slide back down to the pre-Laporta days in the early 2000s.

ASIF, BobP, Flying Okapis and 6 others like this.
  2. drippin

drippin Well-Known Member

Confirmed. 0,11 goals per match in all competitions, good value for money. :rofl: Contract until 2022, I bet they really wish him well and that surely isn't from any altruism.

"Manchester United and Internazionale have agreed a loan deal for Alexis Sanchez.

Since completing a transfer from Arsenal to United in January 2017, Alexis has made 45 Reds appearances and scored five goals in all competitions.

We wish Alexis well for his season-long loan at Internazionale."

https://www.manutd.com/en/news/detail/man-utd-confirms-alexis-sanchez-loan-deal-to-inter-milan

Iceman10, krackpot and Steps like this.
  3. Garrincha

Garrincha Wilf Zaha Aficionado

Nice move for Navas. One of the few small keepers whos worth it for next level reactions.

carlito'sway, Iceman10 and krackpot like this.
  4. TornadoTed

TornadoTed Well-Known Member

I can't get over £182m cash, Todibo, Rakatic and Dembele on a season long loan for Neymar. If that is true that is insanity from Barca in my opinion.

al-Ustaadh, Iceman10 and krackpot like this.
  5. carlito'sway

carlito'sway Established Member

Huge upgrade over Areola. Navas is easily top 10 GK category.

6. carlito'sway

carlito'sway Established Member

3 good recruits for Viera at Nice. Claude-Maurice, once linked with us, is among them.

7. Flying Okapis

Flying Okapis Well-Known Member

Anyone else not overly impressed by them numbers, don't get me wrong they are great but he's ment to be one of the best players in the world playing for the most dominant team in the league by faaaaar.

I just expect players like him in that league and club with higher goals than games.

In regard to transferring to Barca, I don't get why they are willing to push out Dembele to make way for him, give Dembele the time and games instead and let him develop.

Sammy1887 likes this.
  8. razörist

razörist Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Dolberg :( he will do well for Nice

carlito'sway likes this.
  9. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

10. Flying Okapis

He's not really saying anything everyone didn't already know or new. Its the valuation which has always been the problem, Palace value him high, the interested clubs not so much.

Palace will cash in eventually, Steve Parish is just relighting the fire after scaring everyone off in the summer with over pricing him, I genuinely think Palace thought they had an 80mil+ man at the club, his value will come down a bit now everyone walked away from the table.

11. al-Ustaadh

al-Ustaadh Professor of Twitter

60 million max, including achievement clauses.

American_Gooner likes this.
  12. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

well we know what happened the last time they said se queda :lol:

13. Flying Okapis

If he doesn't move this summer then I think he might be there for the long haul. Next summer I imagine Mbappe will be the target for the big boys, Sancho will also be on a few radars if he has another good season.

Mane, Salah, potentially Pepe, Sane, there just seems a lot of choice at better value and less risk then Neymar.

If he has another injury plagued season he may become a forgotten man.

American_Gooner likes this.
  14. razörist

That no top 15 club came for him is unbelievable. I guess it’s a compliment to Ajax that the Sevilla’s and Roma’s aren’t considered a step forward anymore. United are playing Lingard at 10 ffs, 35M and he would have been allowed to leave.

Gunner boy dd likes this.
  15. Vinci

Vinci The Sultan of Unai

Be glad, or did you want to see him play at United?

16. razörist

Hell no! Happy he’s at Ajax, where I can watch him live! Kinda want him to make it in a top competition tho, guess I’ll settle for the champions league.

Vinci likes this.
  17. Garrincha

Garrincha Wilf Zaha Aficionado

More than the individual player the niche #10 / CAM / wide playmaker market just seems dead last 24 months.

No offers to take Özil on a short contract at 28, no bites yet on Eriksen with a price tag of just 40-50m & best club Fekir can find is Real Betis.

18. Malky

Malky Well-Known Member

Hopefully he will become the forgotten man, Neymar just doesn't have the correct attitude and lacks the professionalism to become the superstar everyone expected him to be.
    Not sure why Barca are so desperate to bring him back anyway, does he even improve them that much?

19. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

Milan close to buy Rebic and Taison.

And psg making late attempt to get Icardi on loan

20. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

Icardi will go to psg on loan or on loan with option to buy inter accepted that he renew his contract for 1 more year.

Gooner416 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.