• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2019

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 5,998
  • Views 638,268
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i think it's best him to leave when Real madrid hate player they do everything to make him feel s**t.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Think Real are trying to force him out and bring some cash in, while he’s probably happy with life in Spain. Who the hell wants to leave exotic Madrid for Manchester?

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Wonder who ends up with Bale? Looks completely done now.

Zidane saying he wouldn't have brought him on if he had a 4th sub today. Can't see any way back for him now.

Wouldn't be a signing I'd want any club I support going after though. The money will likely be absurd and the amount of playing time he's had due to injuries in recent years is a huge red flag. So much of his game is explosive speed, once you start getting recurring injuries it sounds like something that will plague him for the rest of his career.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Bale will end up back at Sp**s. I'm depressed. Probably Cash plus Bal for Erikson.

Failing that, I can only see Bayern being in for him.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
interesting that this guy wants to keep the best talents in France if possible

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
I rate Aulas though, years of bullish behaviour has given him a reputation of someone who will not be easy to negotiate with.

Compare that to Arsenal, a joke club who’ll happily take its underwear off and bend over like a *****.
Think we go commando now, tbh.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Why would they need to? Sp**s can't compete with them on wages or fee.

Not sure, I read somewhere he was against PL clubs who spend big.
City and Real are interested too. Zidane is apparently a big fan.

Aulas has probably offered him to Liverpool, Utd, Bayern etc.

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom