• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2019

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 5,998
  • Views 640,019
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Actually, I think RW is probably our biggest priority. We don't really have someone to play there, the likes of Lingard and Mata are better centrally but have been shoehorned in that position. Recently though, Ole has used Lukaku in the odd game, as he did against your lot.

Whether Sancho the right player for that position is a different debate but signing a RW is definitely a huge priority this Summer and hopefully we can offload Alexis and possibly Mata in the process.

Fair enough man.

I do like that you and Hydro are now in agreement btw. AM bringing people together :lol:

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Liverpool will be a big force next season if they get a good CB, and Fabinho comes good.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Sancho was a 40-50m player in the autumn, now he’s a 100m player in the spring. M*dness.

GDeep™

League is very weak
100M for Sancho? I hope United do spend that amount on a teenager. He's good, but no Mbappe.
Those are phenomenal standards you’re rating him by though, not many teenagers in the history of the game are a match to Mbappe.

Sancho is made for Utd, said it a few weeks ago. Young, English, attacking and exciting, would slot in so nicely with Rashford, Lingard, Pogba etc.

100M is nothing to Utd also.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Those are phenomenal standards you’re rating him by though, not many teenagers in the history of the game are a match to Mbappe.

Sancho is made for Utd, said it a few weeks ago. Young, English, attacking and exciting, would slot in so nicely with Rashford, Lingard, Pogba etc.

100M is nothing to Utd also.

Fair point. I was simply suggesting that Sancho seems to be very good rather than a wonder kid. At 100m you'd expect more. A more astute comparison might be Ousmane Dembele, who in my opinion seems much more talented and did at a similar stage.

I don't think Sancho would bring United any closer to the title as he is a step down from Sanchez (regardless of him form), not as reliable as Lingard and not as good as Martial.

Would any Arsenal fans be happy if Sancho was our big summer signing? I wouldn't as I don't think it would get us closer to city.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
https://www.transfermarkt.de/-bdquo...-ndash-psg-profi-kontaktiert/view/news/331318

Spanish paper "Sport" report Real Madrid having contacted Neymar over a transfer and preparing a bid worth 350m €. They claim to know he'd be made football's top earner raising from 36m/year at Saint-Germain to 45m/year at Real.

Tranfermarkt note that "Sport" sits in Barcelona and are usually focused on reporting on Barca while seldomly having scoops on Real and treating them very critically.

truth_hurts

Would be an embarrassing move by Real to be honest and not one which puts them in line with Barca. Real has an ageing team and a real lack of firepower.

They'd be better off bringing in a prolific scorer like Lewandowski, Icardi or Kane and then buying a star without the hype of Neymar like Hazard. They also need to look at the future and long term successors to Modric and Ramos.

truth_hurts

They've got Isco, Assenio, Vasquez, Bale and Vincius as wide options. Granted Neymar trumps all of them, but it would be an incredible waste of resources.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

They've got Isco, Assenio, Vasquez, Bale and Vincius as wide options. Granted Neymar trumps all of them, but it would be an incredible waste of resources.
If brought in, he'd surely replace Bale, which given the comments from his agent recently, there is a decent chance he is leaving this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom