• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 651,423
Status
Not open for further replies.

OSBK

Established Member
Pot chelsea front 3 could be ziyech, havertz and werner next season. Thats a unreal attack and will rival pool and city.

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
PSG's most likeable player leaves, good...makes it easier to dislike that **** club.

What a player Cavani is, wanted us to sign him so badly...anyone remember summer 2015 I think on here, when Arsène was pictured with a woman that looked like Edinson from a certain angle :lol:

No. Can you find the picture?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
No. Can you find the picture?
Sadly no...it would be somewhere in the deadline day thread from summer 2015 if you want to look for it, I was convinced we were getting him as I couldn't believe we were going to not sign an outfield player.
Wengerbar.jpg

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

A loan deal with lowish fee (due to his injury record) would be a good idea for most clubs.

Juve on the other hand it is not.
Juventus bought him for nothing. Any fee they receive will cover his wages this season.

I cant see Ramsey leaving though.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I'd take Cavani on a 1+1 or even a 2+1 deal if we're losing Auba....
even if we keep Aubameyang go get Cavani if we can.

Given both their age they will be done in 2 years. It allows players to learn and be eased in gently. 2 years is nothing for Martinelli, Saka and Nketiah and worst case scenario they step up their game and force their way into the starting XI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom