• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 651,402
Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Have a weird feeling Klopp will feck off to a random destination after conquering the world with Pool. Maybe grabbing a underdog team in Mexico, and at the same time fighting the cartel during night time whilst high on hot sauce
Italy, Spain, PSG etc. He’s still young, I guess he’ll want to tour Europe.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Italy, Spain, PSG etc. He’s still young, I guess he’ll want to tour Europe.

What's to say he won't stay at Liverpool for a while yet? He's not like Pep, Klopp tends to get more emotionally attached to clubs. He might feel that if he's there for 5-10 years, or even longer, he could put himself up there with the Paisley's and Shankly's.

I don't think he's a guy who'll want to go to PSG or Madrid just for the sake of collecting every trophy under the sun ala Mourinho.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Really what's the point of the Bundesliga if a deal like this actually happens? It's just an open acknowledgement that it's not a true competition, but a vassal state of Bayern.
until few clubs grow powerful they'll can compete like maybe some of wealthy owners should change their mind about owning newcastle or man city and go own some historic clubs like Dortmund maybe.

Last edited:

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
What's to say he won't stay at Liverpool for a while yet? He's not like Pep, Klopp tends to get more emotionally attached to clubs. He might feel that if he's there for 5-10 years, or even longer, he could put himself up there with the Paisley's and Shankly's.

I don't think he's a guy who'll want to go to PSG or Madrid just for the sake of collecting every trophy under the sun ala Mourinho.

Don't think so.He's more type of manager that will win titles with one team,make them great and become very popular over time and than look for new challenge.Like players,most managers will look for personal achievements and he still didn't go to Spain,Italy and France.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
until few clubs grow powerful they'll can compete like maybe some of wealthy owners should change about their mind about owning newcastle or man city and go own some historic clubs like Dortmund maybe.

EPL is only league that things work like that :lol:.In all other top leagues is only about 2 or 3 teams.Other just don't have chance in anything.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Really what's the point of the Bundesliga if a deal like this actually happens? It's just an open acknowledgement that it's not a true competition, but a vassal state of Bayern.
Its weird because Germany try to do things right and naturally but is still just as unfair as lets say the French League which is just run by oil money.

They have the 50 + 1 rule but in a way it creates a monopsony as no teams can compete with Bayern in terms of revenue etc. It would take high levels of investment to do so, I guess RB Leipzig may get close as they basically bypassed the rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom