• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 651,457
Status
Not open for further replies.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Goal reporting Inter could buy Sanchez for 18mil, thankfully it's only Goal.com but if some reputable source starts reporting it I'll be pissed. Imagine us letting Mkhi go for nothing while Man U gets decent fee for one of the biggest flop in recent times.

Inter don't need to give United 18m. Reckon they could get him on loan again.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Sounds a bit fraudy but...

really hard to see where he fits in and why United spend that money when they need an out and out centre forward. Greenwood looks a baller from the right Martial and Rashford arent good enough to lead the line but can play from the left.. Surprised they arent going for Kane or Dembele. either of them bring what United lack at the moment.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

really hard to see where he fits in and why United spend that money when they need an out and out centre forward. Greenwood looks a baller from the right Martial and Rashford arent good enough to lead the line but can play from the left.. Surprised they arent going for Kane or Dembele. either of them bring what United lack at the moment.

Greenwood is more of a natural #9, don't think you've seen the best of him at RW. If Sancho comes in, I'd actually worry more for Rashford/Martial than Greenwood.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Lille are having a busy summer. They need to sell like 150m worth of talent and they've already signed quite a few youngsters. Now they're signing Sven Botman, a very promising CB who was recommended for Arsenal actually by a football analyst a while back.

Basically there are a few clubs around Europe which you can rely on to find and develop young talent, the likes of Genk, Salzburg and Lille. Clubs like Arsenal would do well to be the next destination for players out of those clubs.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member

Utd & Kane just seem like a perfect match for me but it still is yet to happen. He is the striker that could get them back to the top in my opinion.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
ManU can agree all they like, if they don't pay up to at least 100m I can only see them wasting their time.

Hard to imagine ManU getting double the money they have for him or want to risk as well as highly unlikely Dortmund finally gets pressured into selling, since they did not do so before - they know how to milk the biggest clubs for every penny they have.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Greenwood is more of a natural #9, don't think you've seen the best of him at RW. If Sancho comes in, I'd actually worry more for Rashford/Martial than Greenwood.

Got to be Martial at risk surely? Rashford is another level imo.

Rashford - Greenwood - Sancho with Fernandes, McSauce and Pogba in midfield is ridiculous.

Juan Matas Beard

Trusted ⭐

Got to be Martial at risk surely? Rashford is another level imo.

Rashford - Greenwood - Sancho with Fernandes, McSauce and Pogba in midfield is ridiculous.

Possibly, I just find it very hard to drop Martial. He has some qualities that the others just don't have.

It's going to be tough and competitive but Sancho is needed because the others are more selfish goalscorers. A creator would take us to another level.

Juan Matas Beard

Trusted ⭐

@Juan Matas Beard you guys still want Sancho after this Rashford/Greenwood/Martial masterclass?

Yeah, think Sancho coming is more of a worry for Martial/Rashford. Think all these 3 are very selfish players in a good way. Sancho offers something different.

And when you consider the backup for the front 3 is Lingard, Pereira and Mata. The quality drop is a joke.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Any chance of them getting new midfielder is over. McTominay pogba Fred Matic Fernandes Andres Pereira.

I'm really surprised about contract length matic is 32 in August

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Yeah that’s strange. They let go of Gomes and resigned Matic to that length? Shambles.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Who is he?

What's the latest on Rashica btw? He going to Leipzig or nah?

A german fullback, was at Leverkusen before. Very talented, but very raw. Could imagine he will be a good fit for Leipzig, Bayern was interested last year too, can play both sides.

Looks like Leipzig is the most realistic option for Rashica. Mintzlaff confirmed, that they are interested. He had an awful second half of the season and the clubs are waiting if Werder will relegate or not, because he would be much cheaper after a relegation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom