• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 651,451
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
They laugh at us being installments fc. Sancho would be perfect for utd and expected signing specially after the CL.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Why would they sign a young winger when they've already got Greenwood and James? A-M told me you're not allowed to do that!

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

The biggest club in the world getting the best young player in the world whilst agent-led Arsenal bring in a former player on huge money.

Seriously though, so ****ing jealous of this transfer.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Why would they sign a young winger when they've already got Greenwood and James? A-M told me you're not allowed to do that!
James is likely ending up in some bottom 10 club next season. Sancho is generational talent if you have chance to buy you should do it. Similar to Harvetz

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

To be a backup dancer.

Don't think James is going anywhere. There will be some games where James will be useful, his work rate is great, but as this season has shown he's not really at the level to be playing against teams that sit back. Reminds me a bit of Park but there's a lot of room for him to grow. Coming from Swansea, this has been a massive rise in quality for him.

Think my name sake is as good as gone tbh.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Utd have a great PL level attack. Sancho, Greenwood, Rashford, Martial, Bruno etc will be pissing all over most teams outside Liverpool and City.

Cant wait to watch them next season.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Just depressing, all these pro active signings while we are getting linked to Willian.

To be fair, you made a big winger signing last season and it's probably not a priority position for you considering the options; Aubameyang, Pepe, Saka and now Willian to support.

The real shame would be if you don't invest in a CM.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
To be fair, you made a big winger signing last season and it's probably not a priority position for you considering the options; Aubameyang, Pepe, Saka and now Willian to support.

That is true, I just don't like the age profile of our squad. Seems to either be talented young players or 29+ aged players who dont have much to prove anymore.

Look at the attack, Auba Laca Willian average age of like 31 (if they are here next season), what happens in the medium term after them? Will just have Pepe of age and the rest of our players will still be kids. That's how you drop down a level imo, when you dont look at the medium term.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

Nice to have someone on here not talk bollocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom