• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 658,716
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse
Where do Leicester get these valuations from? Just cos Liverpool paid 70m for VVD doesn't mean EVERY decent defender has to be 80m or something. They need someone to tell them to f*ck off with valuations like that, he's a LB ffs.
They did the same with Maguire and got what they wanted. The same with Mahrez. Why change what works? Besides they've no need for money so why not give these bigger clubs **** you valuations.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Where do Leicester get these valuations from? Just cos Liverpool paid 70m for VVD doesn't mean EVERY decent defender has to be 80m or something. They need someone to tell them to f*ck off with valuations like that, he's a LB ffs.

Utd paid 80m for Maguire and he’s average as hell. It doesn’t surprise me that Leicester want that for Chilwell as Burnley want 50m for Pope and we want 40m for Guendouzi.

It just goes to show that Kieran Tierney was a steal at 25m and he’s better than Chilwell.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Palace going hard for Eberechi Eze apparently, they’ve been after him for a while.

Think he’s their Zaha replacement and probably ready to make the step up.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

What other business you guys doing? In for a CB?

CB is the only other area I've seen some strong rumours for, targets are Badiashile or Gabriel (the same Gabriel you're linked with).

That's it really. Some murmurs of a left back but nothing concrete on this. Personally hoping we're in for Rice or someone who can takeover from Matić but no news on this.

I'd guess at 3 signings this window. Sancho being the main target and two lesser profile signings.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

CB is the only other area I've seen some strong rumours for, targets are Badiashile or Gabriel (the same Gabriel you're linked with).

That's it really. Some murmurs of a left back but nothing concrete on this. Personally hoping we're in for Rice or someone who can takeover from Matić but no news on this.

I'd guess at 3 signings this window. Sancho being the main target and two lesser profile signings.

Nothing on Grealish then you reckon?

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Nothing on Grealish then you reckon?

Reports are Aston Villa want a fee upwards of 70M. Unless he forces the situation with a transfer request I don't see us or anyone else for that matter touching him. Already struggling to see where he fits in if we sign Sancho. Sancho can play behind the striker, on the left and on the right.

Would be very unnecessary to pay that money given the current competition. Think should anything breakdown with Sancho, we'd look at Grealish.

Actually thought he'd be a great fit for Arsenal once they get Özil of the books, just don't see anyone going for him for the fee that's going around.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Reports are Aston Villa want a fee upwards of 70M. Unless he forces the situation with a transfer request I don't see us or anyone else for that matter touching him. Already struggling to see where he fits in if we sign Sancho. Sancho can play behind the striker, on the left and on the right.

Would be very unnecessary to pay that money given the current competition. Think should anything breakdown with Sancho, we'd look at Grealish.

Actually thought he'd be a great fit for Arsenal once they get Özil of the books, just don't see anyone going for him for the fee that's going around.

Yeah agree on all points mate. Worried about Utd getting him but not sure where else he’d go if not you then apart from us.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Sanchez really has been an awful signing for United. Shifting him allowed us to get Aubameyang. What a **** show from United.

You'd think we could do similar with Özil by giving him away to a Serie A club. You'd think AC would be all over him.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka

Transfers are mad but I can't see Villa getting £70mil this window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom