• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 658,453
Status
Not open for further replies.

Manberg

Predator
Sanchez really has been an awful signing for United. Shifting him allowed us to get Aubameyang. What a **** show from United.

You'd think we could do similar with Özil by giving him away to a Serie A club. You'd think AC would be all over him.

Özil won’t move for lesser wages he has no reason to. He’s finished as a footballer.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
United will be stacked in attack: Martial, Rashford, Greenwood, James, and now Sancho. Also, they already have Fernandes and there are strong rumors they'll go for Grealish. What a set of options Gollum has to play around with.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
United will be stacked in attack: Martial, Rashford, Greenwood, James, and now Sancho. Also, they already have Fernandes and there are strong rumors they'll go for Grealish. What a set of options Gollum has to play around with.
Grealish isn't going there. Sancho Greenwood James Martial are enough for there winger position even if they do spend it won't be expensive signing it'll be depth signing.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Özil won’t move for lesser wages he has no reason to. He’s finished as a footballer.

If we paid him say 5m to leave and a club paid him a 5m signing on fee, he wouldn't lose out.

Pipe deal though, he'll have his umbrella out next season.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
If we paid him say 5m to leave and a club paid him a 5m signing on fee, he wouldn't lose out.

Pipe deal though, he'll have his umbrella out next season.
The problem is Özil not showing efforts to go try his luck in another even on loan his agent closed all doors about him leaving.

al-Ustaadh

Grealish isn't going there. Sancho Greenwood James Martial are enough for there winger position even if they do spend it won't be expensive signing it'll be depth signing.
Grealish could rotate with Fernandes though. He's not just a winger.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
The f they need Grealish for?

They have that thin haired rat-face and are now signing Sancho.. that's 5 super players for 4 or 3 positions depending on formation.

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I know UTD like to spend big money on British player but buying Sancho Grealish won't make any sense its just like let's buy him so our rivals won't buy him.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Grealish is weird sunless they want to play Bruno as a CM?

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Grealish is weird sunless they want to play Bruno as a CM?
:lol: so teams will bypass utd midfield without effort. Pogba Fernandes Grealish is so unbalanced and can't compete defensively i think Grealish links are all agent talks it's very similar to Zaha

al-Ustaadh

Grealish and Fernandes at CAM.

Sancho, Rashford, Martial, Greenwood, and James across the front three.

7 players at 4 positions. Depth and rotation.

It all makes sense to me.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Grealish and Fernandes at CAM.

Sancho, Rashford, Martial, Greenwood, and James across the front three.

7 players at 4 positions. Depth and rotation.

It all makes sense to me.

Has Pogba retired? He's their best player. On a different stratosphere to Grealish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom