• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 651,367
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Ngl i'm very jealous of Utd fans here, can't imagine how exciting it must be to see your club do a deal like this. I mean we've had some exciting transfers, but never a 'smash your transfer record for the most talented young English player' type transfer. I'd be full on strutting around the local Sainsbury's if Arsenal did a deal like this.
Getting Rooney vibes from this.

Probably the most in demand player in Europe, best breakout player of the last few seasons and besides Mbappe he’s probably the best u21 player in the world. You know he’s staying for at least five years as well and he’s only going to get better.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Why Coutinho didn't made the list i want to know how much he earning. last time i read he was about 240K,

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Ngl i'm very jealous of Utd fans here, can't imagine how exciting it must be to see your club do a deal like this. I mean we've had some exciting transfers, but never a 'smash your transfer record for the most talented young English player' type transfer. I'd be full on strutting around the local Sainsbury's if Arsenal did a deal like this.

Reiss went to Germany on loan and had 7 goals and 1 assist in what is about 7 games (628 mins over 23 appearances in the league* ). The league/defending in the league is questionable.

Can’t imagine feeling jealous though as we have Saka who is immensely talented in the squad already who just resigned. I have no doubt he too would put up numbers over there.

Not worried about United’s business for this kid.

*https://www.transfermarkt.us/reiss-...5/plus/0/saison/2018/wettbewerb/L1/verein/533

Last edited:

senna

Reiss went to Germany on loan and had 7 goals and 1 assist in what is about 7 games (628 mins over 23 appearances in the league* ). The league/defending in the league is questionable.

Can’t imagine feeling jealous though as we have Saka who is immensely talented in the squad already who just resigned. I have no doubt he too would put up numbers over there.

Not worried about United’s business for this kid.

*https://www.transfermarkt.us/reiss-...5/plus/0/saison/2018/wettbewerb/L1/verein/533

Sancho is quality, I wouldnt use Nelson stats at Hoffenheim to fool you into thinking Sancho is not a baller. Imo Sancho is much better than Sterling and Rashford and we would all take Sterling at Arsenal. Shame we are not competing for the big prizes thsi season, as by all accounts he seems good mates with Nelson, Nketiah, Saka etc so

How much is ours?

https://ibb.co/mTYKwST
mTYKwST

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

Is this how swap deals are going to be done then? I mean in our case it would be a lot more beneficial for our accounting to sell Guendouzi to Atletico for £25m and then buy Partey for £45m than it would be to offer him in a straight swap (as an example). That way we could put a big profit on our accounts whereas a straight swap wouldn’t give us anything. That’s basically what Juve and Barca did with Arthur and Pjanic.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Looks like we can scratch Marc Roca from the list. Close to joining RB Leipzig I’m hearing.

Another player A-M turned their noses up at who’ll end up at Real, Barca, Bayern or Man City for 100M in 2 years.
I like Dani Olmo a lot. Looks like they're snatching up young Spanish talent who will make big moves in 2-3 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom