• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 658,866
Status
Not open for further replies.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
We should have jumped at the chance, would have been pretty handy especially with good PL experience.

Would have been a quality pick up. Not sure that we can compete with City for most players though. We'll have to make do with Gabriel it seems. Who knows? He might be as good as Ake or even better...

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Would have been a quality pick up. Not sure that we can compete with City for most players though. We'll have to make do with Gabriel it seems. Who knows? He might be as good as Ake or even better...
I don't think Gabriel will be the worst pickup (if he comes) from the stuff I've seen of him I'd say. Arteta is probably planning a long term CB pairing of Saliba & Gabriel. Both are rather young so they'll no doubt improve in the long term once they get use to the PL.

BobP

Memri Fan
Interesting to see how the situation with Rambo at Juventus plays out. I'm not convinced he's earning as much at Juventus as some have said he is. Anyhow, I back him to work his way back into Pirlo's plans, he's a consummate professional.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Good signing for Lazio. Who knows, with Juve gambling on Pirlo and things not completely rosy at Inter, maybe next year might finally be their year.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off

Maybe sacking all our scouts was the right decision. :lol:
Ofc it was our fans overreacting as if our scouts were great like Lille or Dortmund. Look at the players we scouted the last decade.
Chu Young
Santos
Sanogo
Elneny
Kolasinac
Mustafi
Perez
Guendouzi

All average players. Good riddance those scouts

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Lucas Perez did very little wrong to be fair.

He did not get much chance to prove himself.
True but it was clear it was panic buying. Loaning him out after 1 decent year was baffling. That loan deal was only for us to sell him for 4m. The loan system at Arsenal had been pointless before. That is one positive now, when we loan out players its clear its for the purpose of player development

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Lazio have Leiva, SMS and Luis Alberto.

Do Lazio play a diamond? I presume so otherwise there would be no space for Silva.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom