• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 659,403
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If we got Ronaldo I reckon Raul could use his good relationship with Messi to bring him in 2021 when he leaves.

The big two at the carpet.

41d2223fc47fb04f8cb4656a6abda944573b122bv2_hq.jpg

...old GOATs, are still GOATs...

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
I know many people here don't approve but I would be happy to replace Ceballos with Thiago. I agree that he is injury prone and he is not very young (29), but he can improve our midfielder significantly.

NCGooner

I'd be surprised if anyone disagreed with that. Thiago is world class. Think he's headed to Liverpool if anywhere in England, though. Don't think he's ok with no CL
I know many people here don't approve but I would be happy to replace Ceballos with Thiago. I agree that he is injury prone and he is not very young (29), but he can improve our midfielder significantly.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless

Thiago would be a brilliant signing. Out of our reach though.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Im still surprised they’re cutting NDombele loose so soon.

Banter league but he was great for Lyon and in the CL as well. He d*cked Man City’s midfield that one game.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Regardless of getting Werner, Zyiech, Havertz and Rice, Chelsea are still catchable for me...almost all of their defensive players are turds.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Regardless of getting Werner, Zyiech, Havertz and Rice, Chelsea are still catchable for me...almost all of their defensive players are turds.

Agreed. Their defence will cost them a lot of points. Especially if they stick with their LB's and CB's. Rice wont change them that much if played at CB.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes

Think the English media is just trying to ride this rumor as long as possible since it catches more viewers.

The German media has been a lot more distanced from all of this and Sancho basically said pretty much that yesterday after their game.
He's enjoying the time with those new special kids and players.

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom