• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 659,315
Status
Not open for further replies.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Does Harry Kane have more left in his tank? Feels like he has slowed down a bit in last year or a two.
Injuries in my opinion. He's got a lot left, just needs to be surrounded by the right players. Think Sp**s actually play better without him already given who they have.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I can see him stay one more season and then maybe go to City to replace Aguero or Utd.

2021/22 he’ll move. Can’t imagine he’ll find playing under Jose that exciting.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

He's far from finished, he's never really been required to be an explosive player. It's his technique and intelligence which has taken him very far. He's got a lot left in the tank.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I'd feel sick if Ramsey joined United. Would make sense for all parties though. Juventus most of all.

I would be happy for Ramsey. Joining an exciting project at United! He deserve it for all the **** he has taken from Arsenal fans throughout the years!

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Does Harry Kane have more left in his tank? Feels like he has slowed down a bit in last year or a two.

I think he’s almost done, he rushed himself back from that ankle injury in early 2018 so he could try and win the golden boot. Then instead of resting that summer he had the World Cup.

Since then he’s had another ankle injury and just can’t seem to stay fit. Even when he’s on the pitch he looks a shadow of a few years back.

truth_hurts

Reckon a few teams would pay £150 for Kane. United, PSG, Madrid or Chelsea being 4.

I bet Madrid could chuck Sp**s Bale and Modric plus 100m and get it done.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Always forget Chelsea signed Ziyech.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

I'd feel sick if Ramsey joined United. Would make sense for all parties though. Juventus most of all.

Doesn't really make sense to be honest. I don't claim to be an expert on Ramsey but I've always thought he's been a better player when not having much defensive responsibility and having more of a free role.

This is exactly where Bruno plays and he will definitely be starting every week. Having Ramsey in the same lineup would really make things messy, especially if Fred is the player chosen to clean up.

Isn't he on 400kpw as well? We already have Alexis in the books, Bruno looks better on 100k.

Last edited:

GDeep™

League is very weak
Reckon a few teams would pay £150 for Kane. United, PSG, Madrid or Chelsea being 4.

I bet Madrid could chuck Sp**s Bale and Modric plus 100m and get it done.
Why would a PL club want a 35 year old Modric? Bale also is 31 soon and on high wages.

Looks very poor business.

truth_hurts

Why would a PL club want a 35 year old Modric? Bale also is 31 soon and on high wages.

Looks very poor business.

Mourinho's forte is established players. I didn't know Modric was that old though. Thought he was a couple of years younger.

truth_hurts

Doesn't really make sense to be honest. I don't claim to be an expert on Ramsey but I've always thought he's been a better player when not having much defensive responsibility and having more of a free role.

This is exactly where Bruno plays and he will definitely be starting every week. Having Ramsey in the same lineup would really make things messy, especially if Fred is the player chosen to clean up.

Isn't he on 400kpw as well? We already have Alexis in the books, Bruno looks better on 100k.

Breaking from deep is his forte. I didn't like him as number 10 or advanced 8, much preferred him as a box to Box. Ramsey needs a discipline player next to him and Fred seems that.

Anyway this can't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom