• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 659,174
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Why's it be impacted?
He's supposed to join on July 1, but the Eredivisie season may be delayed until later in the summer. So the question becomes whether Ziyech will be allowed to play for Ajax if they're playing league games after that date.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Void the deal until further notice? Unprecedented allows for such things.
I'm not sure how it works legally, but if he was to get injured before the season ended I'm sure Chelsea would be keen to get out of the deal.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I'm not sure how it works legally, but if he was to get injured before the season ended I'm sure Chelsea would be keen to get out of the deal.

Also just shows how difficult to restart the season it will be if leagues aren’t all aligned, what happens if the next PL season starts before the Eredivisie finishes?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Also just shows how difficult to restart the season it will be if leagues aren’t all aligned, what happens if the next PL season starts before the Eredivisie finishes?
I'm sure FIFA would have a cut-off date to finish leagues before starting a new season. Otherwise it's just chaos.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
I still don't see how the season can be finished in an appropriate time to allow for the next season to start. Not only as it concerns transfers but time off for the players - I don't view being stuck in quarantine at home as "time-off" if quarantine maintains itself for a few more months. On top of that, even if they are able to finish the season, the amount of injuries we will see will be crazy due to short term preparedness - doing exercises at home is not the same as regular training and game play.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Chelsea with Odoi, Pulisic, Mount, Abraham and Martinez would be building quite a young force. Add Ziyech to that mix and that's an attack to be taken seriously.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Also massive red flag in terms of insurance if players somehow contract COVID while playing in an extended season. Are they even insured?

If games were played into July even then I’d worry for the wear and tear for a lot of first teamers.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Anyway if there is a team more crappy at transfers than us then its Barca. Kurzawa going there just confirmed we shouldn't be touching him.
Which means we could have a shot at the black Spaniard left back they got from Betis. He was supposed to be good with a high ceiling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom