• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 658,839
Status
Not open for further replies.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Lloris
Doherty - Toby - Sanchez - Reguillon
Ndombele - Sissoko - Lo Celso
Bale - Kane - Son

So much potential in that squad attacking wise. Shame it'll be managed by Mourinho.

Sp**s on paper are really good. IF they can Bale and Kane fit and playing every week, a front 3 of Son/Kane/Bale is as good as anything in the league. They also have good options in midfield.

I'm really not sure about their CB's though, TA is finished and Sanchez is a clown.

Mourinho can't really have any excuses now, they have the players, especially going forward.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Sp**s on paper are really good. IF they can Bale and Kane fit and playing every week, a front 3 of Son/Kane/Bale is as good as anything in the league. They also have good options in midfield.

I'm really not sure about their CB's though, TA is finished and Sanchez is a clown.

Mourinho can't really have any excuses now, they have the players, especially going forward.
The thing is Mourinho won't play this 3 midfield he'll play Hojbjerg and Winks in every game. Of course how i can i forget Dier.

FinnGooner

Established Member
Reguilon is a better singing for Sp**s than Bale would be. I watched Bale play for Wales against Finland and he's god awful right now. At 31, I wouldn't bet on him getting back to top level and even if he does, it will take time. Also, with that little game time over the last few years, I feel like another injury is lurking around the corner. Reguilon, however, is a good signing, especially since full backs are essential creative forces in the way Mourinho plays.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc

Sounds like an excellent deal for Real.

Selling him for 30m and could get a much better player back for just 10m more. And they don't have to pay the wages for these years.

So you can understand, why United has refused this deal. They will not develop players for Real Madrid.

In additon, Real has a very talented left back in their youth (Miguel Gutierrez). Fans are pretty sure, that Mendy and Gutierrez will be the longterm solution for their leftback position. So maybe they will not be interested to sign Reguilon back, that's the hope from Tottenham surely.

Exactly. United isn't a selling club, Sp**s on the other hand is a selling club so they have no issue with the deal.

Halcyon Daze

Reguilon is a better singing for Sp**s than Bale would be. I watched Bale play for Wales against Finland and he's god awful right now. At 31, I wouldn't bet on him getting back to top level and even if he does, it will take time. Also, with that little game time over the last few years, I feel like another injury is lurking around the corner. Reguilon, however, is a good signing, especially since full backs are essential creative forces in the way Mourinho plays.
That was his first start in how long? What did you expect? Silly statement. Won’t be happy if he joins a “rival”. Can still do a lot of damage. I’m not underestimating him.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Didn’t think he was that bad in the Finland game tbf but it was his first proper game in a long time.

Don’t think his body can hold up to a full season playing 38 games though.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Wasn't it said that he came straight from vacation to play. Was it the day before.

I'm pretty sure you can't estimate his level from that, but of course his level has gone downwards in recent years.

He was horrendous for sure and got substituted at half-time.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
So after that Madrid are up to around £110M in sales. They will go so big next summer. Then again, they did spend £317M last summer lmao.

TornadoTed

Established Member
I wasn't sure where to put it but I just noticed that Villa now have 5 senior goalkeepers, Martinez, Tom Heaton, Jed Steer, Orjan Nyland and Lovre Kalinic.

Maybe that's where we should be looking for a backup keeper for Leno!

FinnGooner

Established Member
That was his first start in how long? What did you expect? Silly statement. Won’t be happy if he joins a “rival”. Can still do a lot of damage. I’m not underestimating him.

Very long. But isn't there a reason for it? I’m not judging Bale’s potential or talent based on that game. I was just saying that is his current level and it's not convincing. Like I said, at 31 with his injury record, there are no guarantees that he makes a comeback to a top level.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Everything Sp**s are doing right now smacks of short-termism.

Then you don't expect anything less when Maureen is your manager.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Everything Sp**s are doing right now smacks of short-termism.

Then you don't expect anything less when Maureen is your manager.
They mess it up when they didn't back Poch now they settle for short term building until a miracle happen and they have another Poch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom