<

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by American_Gooner, Feb 3, 2020.

1. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

Disaster stuff that.

2. juice man

juice man Well-Known Member

I count 11 appearances since 2019 with 2 goals and 2 assists. This is against the likes of Finland, Bulgaria, Hungary, Azerbaijan, etc...
    His international record recently doesn't exactly have me quaking in my boots.

El Duderino likes this.
  3. yorch44

yorch44 Well-Known Member

But, if bale returns in his former form, then Bale, Kane and Son is deadliest attack in the league.

truth_hurts likes this.
  4. yousif_arsenal

That on paper. The best attack is still mane Salah Firmino. Bale been frozen out for like 2 years now it's not sure thing he'll back to his old form

5. MD3 Gunner

MD3 Gunner Vicente Fan

This is not 2013

Artisan likes this.
  6. Rex Banter

Rex Banter Got Swerved By Gallas Trusted

Hes been good for Wales but I don’t think he’s at the level of 2016 when he single handedly dragged a bunch of Championship level players through qualification for the Euros.

This time round Wales have probably got one of their best group of players in years and others have helped share the burden.

He’s still very good but he’s not at that insane level he was a couple of years ago.

El Duderino likes this.
  7. Lakersgooner24

Lakersgooner24 Well-Known Member

Mane, Salah, and Firmino for me as well. They complement each other very nicely and have a good understanding even though Salah can be selfish at times, whereas Son and Kane aren't always on the same page.

Think an attack of Kane, Son, and Bale will disappoint in relation to the expectations and hype they'll bring. Should still score goals, but it'll be more about their individual qualities than a cohesive and in-sync front three.

8. yorch44

yorch44 Well-Known Member

That's why I said IF... It will be interesting.

9. lamby22

lamby22 It's Not Lupus

:drool:

10. truth_hurts

truth_hurts Well-Known Member

We shoulf be looking into this. Quality player. Upgrade on Torreria.

Troopz likes this.
  11. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

Bit too old no?

12. truth_hurts

truth_hurts Well-Known Member

Not in my opinion. He keeps himself fit and is Prem proven. We won't sign him, but if we could get a bit of money and Gueye for Guendouzi, it would be elite business in my opinion.

He's way too good for Palace or West Ham.

American_Gooner likes this.
  13. yousif_arsenal

Just checking Bale according to Transfermarkt his value drop from 95m to 28m in space of 2 years :lol: what a decline

14. HairSprayGooners

HairSprayGooners Al Jazeera Correspondent

If he performs Sp**s are a big problem.

15. yousif_arsenal

That's like saying if Özil back to his old form. Sp**s wasting 13m a year on player who been in decline for 2 years now he don't have the scary pace to make PL defenders s*, ting themselves like he was at Sp**s before joining madrid.

16. SA Gunner

SA Gunner Prediction Pool King Trusted

Not too bothered with this to be honest.

Bale has the ability to deliver, no doubt. But I don’t trust Mourinho enough to get the best out of him, and them, especially if it will be based on counterattacks.

Great counterattacking side though, they will be competing for top four as well

17. <<reed>>

<<reed>> Meme Merchant

But AM told me Sp**s are broke and can't spend money

18. SA Gunner

SA Gunner Prediction Pool King Trusted

Özil still has quality vision and movement, just because he isn’t starting doesn’t mean he has lost that aspect of his game.

He played a role for us prior to lockdown where he was class, don’t forget that

samshere, yorch44 and GDeep™ like this.
  19. yousif_arsenal

Only club who broke at the moment is PL champion :lol:

20. HairSprayGooners

HairSprayGooners Al Jazeera Correspondent

The thing is even in a poor season and being extremely unhappy Bale is bagging a lot of goals and assists for Madrid.

If Sp**s get a striker and a CB they're a big problem.

yorch44 likes this.