• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 659,346
Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
That's like saying if Özil back to his old form. Sp**s wasting 13m a year on player who been in decline for 2 years now he don't have the scary pace to make PL defenders s*, ting themselves like he was at Sp**s before joining madrid.

Özil still has quality vision and movement, just because he isn’t starting doesn’t mean he has lost that aspect of his game.

He played a role for us prior to lockdown where he was class, don’t forget that

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
That's like saying if Özil back to his old form. Sp**s wasting 13m a year on player who been in decline for 2 years now he don't have the scary pace to make PL defenders s*, ting themselves like he was at Sp**s before joining madrid.

The thing is even in a poor season and being extremely unhappy Bale is bagging a lot of goals and assists for Madrid.

If Sp**s get a striker and a CB they're a big problem.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Can't say I'm particularly concerned with Bale going back to Sp**s. I'm sure he'll have some stand out moments where he wins them games and the media drools over him. Think he'll be generally inconsistent and spend a fair amount of time injured.

If Sp**s want to risk 300k a week on him, fair enough, I wouldn't.

I give it 4 months before Mourinho starts taking sly digs at his fitness and commitment levels, to the media.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

But AM told me Sp**s are broke and can't spend money

They can spend some of course, and have to.

But they have brought in Hart (free), Hojberg (~£15 million), Doherty (£15 million), Reguilon for £30-35 million (with Real having good buy-back clause so basically a loan) and now it seems loan Bale (£13 million?) for a season.

Big spending, eh?

WhatAFC

Goal or assist every 160 mins, after basically being frozen out/bit part player for 2 years. Not terrible.
I think people are underestimating what Madrid & especially their fans have done to him these last couple of years.
I’ll be shocked if he doesn’t come back extremely motivated. If he didn’t have something to prove he’d just stay at Madrid getting his £600k a week, playing golf in the sun.

GDeep™

League is very weak
They can spend some of course, and have to.

But they have brought in Hart (free), Hojberg (~£15 million), Doherty (£15 million), Reguilon for £30-35 million (with Real having good buy-back clause so basically a loan) and now it seems loan Bale (£13 million?) for a season.

Big spending, eh?
Signing with a buyback clause is nothing like a loan. It carries risks and benefits that a loan doesn’t.

I’m not sure about Bale, 31 with injury issues, but has that little magic that will create chances and goals.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I’m all for this, Idrissa Gueye is a top player imo.

PL proven and his style of play is suited to the PL. Idrissa Gueye on loan and signing Aouar would be brilliant business.

What planet are you on? Out of interest. We are trying to balance the squad and you want to add another deeper playing midfielder... smh

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
A Bale injury early on while Sp**s are linked with his wages would be funny

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Signing with a buyback clause is nothing like a loan. It carries risks and benefits that a loan doesn’t.

I’m not sure about Bale, 31 with injury issues, but has that little magic that will create chances and goals.

If he performs well, Madrid will take him back for 40 million. It seems Madrid pays only 5-10 million more to get him back, so it is not that unlikely (for a promising young spaniard who hasn't got problems with Zidane.)

If not well enough for that, they have to buy for him. You're right there. So in that way I think they lost some more of their transfer budget?

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

What planet are you on? Out of interest. We are trying to balance the squad and you want to add another deeper playing midfielder... smh

You tit...you’re already out here quoting me ffs.

Idrissa Gueye can do the job that Elneny is doing and a lot more. That’ll leave enough room for Aouar to work his magic.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
You tit...you’re already out here quoting me ffs.

Idrissa Gueye can do the job that Elneny is doing and a lot more. That’ll leave enough room for Aouar to work his magic.

Offers absolutely nothing we dont already have. We need a ball carrying presence not a Btec version of Allan.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Offers absolutely nothing we dont already have. We need a ball carrying presence not a Btec version of Allan.

:lol: Allan? ffs

Idrissa Gueye is a progressive passer and press resistant. I think he’d do really well in our system alongside Xhaka imo with Aouar or Willian playing off the front three.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
:lol: Allan? ffs

Idrissa Gueye is a progressive passer and press resistant. I think he’d do really well in our system alongside Xhaka imo with Aouar or Willian playing off the front three.

Out of all the progressive passing press resistant mids I've seen and had stats on Gueye has not popped up once. Stats must be amazing.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Out of all the progressive passing press resistant mids I've seen and had stats on Gueye has not popped up once. Stats must be amazing.

I’ll leave this here

Edztr6PXsAAuxWy

EdztukXXgAIAtGL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom