• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 659,412
Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
There have been many very good black keepers - James, Hislop, Mandanda, Kameni, Dida, Lama, Howard etc. Even more from further back in time.

It’s not a fashionable position, and I’m guessing a lot of young black players who could potentially be good keepers are lost to other sports.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Whatever happend to Lafont? He was supposed to be the next big thing.

He was just young. He broke into the Toulouse at a ridiculously young age but never developed above being slightly below average.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Alot of french journalists say Fofana is similar talent as Saliba. could be good buy for westham if they accepted.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
In terms of development, I think Saliba was ahead of Fofana. It was a smart business to but him last year for 25m + 5m bonus, which at the end we didn't also pay the bonus thanks to COVID :lol::lol::lol:

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

In terms of development, I think Saliba was ahead of Fofana. It was a smart business to but him last year for 25m + 5m bonus, which at the end we didn't also pay the bonus thanks to COVID :lol::lol::lol:

We didn't pay it at all? Nice if true. I thought it was smaller part that they lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom