• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 651,376
Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes

Orny cover utd Sp**s more than us these days

True. However, I'd say he's a journalist at the end of the day and has to provide something.

We seem to hold our cards close to ourself to take advantage from the covid situation, he's probably getting little from the club and/or his source might have less insight due to the restructuring process at the club.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
I swear in my mind I thought Rudiger was Chelsea’s best CB.

What happened?

Surely they don’t think Christensen and Zouma are better than him.
Seeing Chelsea fans saying he makes a lot of mistakes in possession.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Imagine this was us and the scenes on AM as a consequence - people will just try to act as if it did not happen. Dembouz does not consider ManU a big club no more.

In addition, why would he want to go to a squad role there. He has that at Barcelona already.

Surely he would want guarantees of a starting role or a team that has good possibility of winning UCL.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

In addition, why would he want to go to a squad role there. He has that at Barcelona already.

Surely he would want guarantees of a starting role or a team that has good possibility of winning UCL.

You don't think Dembélé would start for United?

Regardless, there's no such thing as a squad role this season, multiple games are coming thick and fast every week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom