• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 658,828
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Don't want him here. At the end, inter fans desperately wanted him out of the club. Imagine the fans of a club like inter wanting a world class striker to be sold.

Looks at those photos of him and Nara he was posting on Twitter ffs

SPORT-PREVIEW-Mauro-and-Wanda-Icardi.jpg

14349246-0-image-a-23_1559645890036.jpg

You don't want this kind of player at Arsenal, I'm telling you

A bit odd but Tuchel and PSG don't seem to be too bothered about any of this. I can't remember too many incidents this season where Icardi has been problematic either. Imo if private stuff doesn't impact want you do on the pitch then it's not really an issue, he hasn't exactly killed anyone. If it ended up impacting his performance then I'd see the issue.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
A bit odd but Tuchel and PSG don't seem to be too bothered about any of this. I can't remember too many incidents this season where Icardi has been problematic either. Imo if private stuff doesn't impact want you do on the pitch then it's not really an issue, he hasn't exactly killed anyone. If it ended up impacting his performance then I'd see the issue.
Of course PSG wouldn't have an issue with this sort of thing. This is a club that bribed Cavani with €1m just to relinquish his penalty duty to Neymar.

Their star player was wearing a Barcelona shirt and posted the pic on Twitter. They're used to this kind of stuff. A club like Arsenal can not afford that kind of circus now.

I don't want that Bimbo wife of his talking **** about Arsenal the moment someone criticizes her husband

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Icardi has 20 goals in 31 games. I didn't even realise he's been as relatively successful as he's been.

Weird some people in here were saying he wasn't good enough for Arsenal.
He's a great goalscorer but I don't think he'd suit Arteta at all. We dont know for certain yet but it looks like Arteta likes his striker to be very active. Track back, get on the ball etc.

Icardi is purely a penalty box striker. More so than even Auba who can at least sometimes use his pace and can play on the wing too.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Don't want him here. At the end, inter fans desperately wanted him out of the club. Imagine the fans of a club like inter wanting a world class striker to be sold.

Looks at those photos of him and Nara he was posting on Twitter ffs

SPORT-PREVIEW-Mauro-and-Wanda-Icardi.jpg

14349246-0-image-a-23_1559645890036.jpg

You don't want this kind of player at Arsenal, I'm telling you

Its just photos though? Doesn't stop him from banging in goals constantly, we're a team in a mid table position and it surprises me people turn their nose up at Icardi when Icardi is well above our level.

He just signed for a CL's/title winning team who will have Neymar & Mbappe either side of him, suppose its not really important anymore though as he has signed for PSG anyway and its pretty pointless discussing what ifs.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Isn't Icardi raising the children of his favourite player growing up or something...that's ****ing weird :lol:

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

Isn't Icardi raising the children of his favourite player growing up or something...that's ****ing weird :lol:
Yeah, Alex Lopez. He took Icardi under his wings while they were in Sampdoria only for Icardi to stab Lopez in the back.

Pretty tragic stuff.

Imagine Martinelli taking Lacazette's wife.
@hydrofluoric acid would love that :lol:

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

Not at all. Trolling his ultras like you is what Im all about.
Nah... I'm not a lacazette ultra. Don't care if he's sold even.

It's just that it's tiring having to listen to people drone on about Giroud and how he was a top player for us and how lacazette wasn't good last season. I know he's been **** this season, but he was arguably our best player last season

It's just that it's tiring having to listen to people drone on about Giroud and how he was a top player for us and how lacazette wasn't good last season. I know he's been **** this season, but he was arguably our best player last season

Sounds like you are Laca ultra.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Fake news :lol:

Who said that?

I think the majority of people on here knew how much Giroud was holding us back. He should have never been our main CF, the same goes for Lacazette too.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

Fake news :lol:

Who said that?

I think the majority of people on here knew how much Giroud was holding us back. He should have never been our main CF, the same goes for Lacazette too.
I read some days ago some poster said that Giroud was Wenger's best signing :lol:

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Inter have money and don't appear to be interested in selling Martinez. Neymar looks like staying put as does Mbappe. Nobody can probably afford Griezmann or Pogba; Sancho might be priced out.

Could be a quiet summer.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

Funny, the only thing I heard from him this season is that Wanda was causing trouble somewhow.

Albeit it was scrolling down on Facebook, but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom