• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 651,371
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elite Smarts

Gouendizi 🤦‍♂️
Injury prone though isn’t he? If Bayern want to move someone on there is a good reason, we’ve had our fingers burnt in that regard with Hargreaves and Schweinsteiger.
Yeah I'd stay away, talented but worried about injuries. Man U can find another talent.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

He's only just turned 20, like what's the rush? If he doesn't sign any extension then next summer he'll have a year left. If I were Utd I'd just wait till then.

Could be a dangerous game by Dortmund though. They're not getting 120m for him in the current climate, but if they lowered their price they could get a good fee. What if they refuse and he gets a bad injury, like what happened to Asensio? They'd risk losing their chance to cash in.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

They're going to get at least 100 million euros for Sancho at minimum. No need to sell him for cut price when Dortmund has built a great club.
Really?, clubs dont have a clue what is happening next season. No fans=less revenue therefore more risk.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
He's only just turned 20, like what's the rush? If he doesn't sign any extension then next summer he'll have a year left. If I were Utd I'd just wait till then.

Could be a dangerous game by Dortmund though. They're not getting 120m for him in the current climate, but if they lowered their price they could get a good fee. What if they refuse and he gets a bad injury, like what happened to Asensio? They'd risk losing their chance to cash in.
They might also feel that a strong Euros next summer will get the bigger foreign clubs interested and start a bidding war.

Elite Smarts

Gouendizi 🤦‍♂️
Real Madrid have been strongly linked in recent days, they might be able to sell a few to make up enough money to sign him.
I don't think Sancho has much interest in Real Madrid. He left Manchester City to get opportunities at Dortmund. He got opportunities and succeeded. I think he knows Real Madrid is DIFFICULT club to succeed in. Not even bad, just an inconsistent season and you'll get replaced. He won't make move to Reql Madrid until his mid 20s at earliest when he's had decent amount of time at big clubs. He has 2 at Dortmund and he'll at least 3 at another big club before moving to Real Madrid or Barca.

I think he wants to go back to England and be one of the faces of the team. I thought be between Chelsea & Man U with Chelsea being likely suitors due to needing Hazard replacement but they bought Ziyech to do that and now I'm 99% confident he's going to Man U this summer if Man U make it in the top 4.

Biggest or 2nd biggest club in world, wear ICONIC #7, play with similar attack with 2 other similar aged players in Rashford & Martial and play for biggest club in your home nation. I'll be shocked if he doesn't end up at Man U.

Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Sancho won't be moving this year Also it could be not to Man utd too if Barca and Real Madrid became interested or even Man city want him back they all favorite to get him

Elite Smarts

Gouendizi 🤦‍♂️
Sancho won't be moving this year Also it could be not to Man utd too if Barca and Real Madrid became interested or even Man city want him back they all favorite to get him
Why would he go to Man City over Man U. He just left Man City because he never given an opportunity due to the team being stacked so why go back to that scenario. Yes he'll start but I don't think Sancho is a fan of City based on that info.

Also Def won't go to Barca, I'm sure he's seen struggles of Greizman & Dembele and he doesn't want similar path happen to him.

I said it in earlier post. Real Madrid are stacked, similar situation to City. Even worse as they'll buy your replacement after single season if youre only just inconsistent lmao!

He's going to Man U or staying at Dortmund.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Tolliso would be a great pick up if available.

Sancho will join united. No team pays a transfer fee up front. 100m over 5 years is very doable. Especially if/when Pogba is sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom