Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobP

Memri Fan
Tottenham are in trouble.

In the first instance, the transfer window is already in full swing and I doubt they've prepared for such an eventuality. Secondly, they simply don't have the clout to attract quality players.

Makes sense for them to cling onto Kane.

yousif_arsenal

King of Twitter Rumours
Sp**s just need to enter a rebuild mode they aren't winning anything anyway if they smart this is good chance to build decent team but if they end up using money like they did with Bale it'll end in disaster Son is staying so they not losing both.

El Duderino

99 Problems But A Mitch Ain't One
Trusted ✔️
Tottenham are in trouble.

In the first instance, the transfer window is already in full swing and I doubt they've prepared for such an eventuality. Secondly, they simply don't have the clout to attract quality players.

Makes sense for them to cling onto Kane.

Even worse, they have no manager. Levy had to backtrack on Gattuso because the fan base were going mental. This is after somehow financials getting in the way of appointing the former Roma manager.

yousif_arsenal

King of Twitter Rumours
Neco is Wales international Guendouzi is on holiday and no club willing to pay 15M for him. PL clubs will easily will get 10M from him i mean they sold Solanke Brewster for like 40M.

<<reed>>

Meme Merchant
Wales international
BNJR.gif

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ✔️
Sp**s are stupid if they turn that down and City are stupid for offering that(if I'm not reading that wrong).. You can already tell the injuries are having an affect on him, father time will come knocking soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts