• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2021

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,511
  • Views 447,066
Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Buendia on his debut, these are the exact passes in our team that no one can do, I am gutted we missed out on him ffs. Reckon he's going to blow PL out the water.

Yup, anyone who watched a few of Norwich's games last season could automatically see that he is the real deal.

This was a criminal miss on our part, we could have had him for nothing and an integrated member of our team already.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I am not allowed to appreciate a player because he doesn't play for Arsenal?
gtfo.

You're allowed to appreciate whoever you want. However your response to me was -

"If Arsenal signed Buendia you would be twerking for him 24/7"

Which isn't appreciating the player, it's a pointless comment. Maybe if you actually appreciated what the player did I'd appreciate you saying that. But you didn't.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Buendia on his debut, these are the exact passes in our team that no one can do, I am gutted we missed out on him ffs. Reckon he's going to blow PL out the water.

Edu and Mikel would rather get ghostws by Ødegaard tho.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
You're allowed to appreciate whoever you want. However your response to me was -

"If Arsenal signed Buendia you would be twerking for him 24/7"

Which isn't appreciating the player, it's a pointless comment. Maybe if you actually appreciated what the player did I'd appreciate you saying that. But you didn't.
My first post was that Buendia would be a 50m+ players soon, which was an appreciation post.
Everything else is just a reaction to your unnecessary diarrhea about Buendia not being our player, comparing him to Partey etc.

Goonger

The Buendia tweet has been posted about 3 different times already. Unfortunately, I think we might be seeing similar on a number of occasions this season. It was the most obvious transfer out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom