• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2021

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,511
  • Views 443,885
Status
Not open for further replies.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc

Keep Grealish and Aston Villa will look very promising for next season to challenge for European spot. Grealish, Bailey, Buendia, and Watkins as front four are very good on paper. I hope Grealish is buying this project and signing the contract :pray:

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc

Wonder if Tottenham will get the same slander Arsenal have got for Ben White

I highly doubt it. You don’t get slander for paying €55m on a centre back who officially won Serie A best defender 20/21 award and in Copa America team of the tournament. And he also won Copa America. Whether he is going to be flop or no but based on 20/21 season, he deserves a high price tag.

For reference: Cristian Romero (footballer, born 1998) - Wikipedia

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
160m for Kane is a fantastic deal for Sp**s. They got the best years out of him and now they have funds to rebuild.

Can only hope they overpay and waste it on trash, but if they do it right they'll be a much much better team than with him..

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
160m for Kane is a fantastic deal for Sp**s. They got the best years out of him and now they have funds to rebuild.

Get what you're saying but personally I think Kane will hit new heights at City, he's gonna bag goals wherever he is but at City it will all be on a plate for him, I reckon they will also manage him better with rotation, no more running into the ground as City can cover him or pull him out for a rest when not needed.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I can’t believe City are just playing it generous with Sp**s and giving them £160m. Surely could have waited it out and got him for 120-130m or something.

I would have preferred Kane to stay and Sp**s to still win no trophies than getting 160m ffs.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Why do some act up over the money? It isn't your ****ing money.

A lot of people on here act as if its their life savings, city want a world class striker, City sign a world class striker. Literally that simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom