• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2021

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,511
  • Views 447,592
Status
Not open for further replies.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Seems City, United, Chelsea and Liverpool are cementing themselves as the new "top 4". Even with a load of new signings we will have out work cut out.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
I can't access the article, but it seems highly unlikely that you could accurately model the impact of a signing in points improvements in the league.

FAR too many variables. When you've got absolute banker signings like Fernando Torres and Sanchez who flopped after changing clubs, there's no way you can know if a 19 year old who changes club, league and country will be a success or not - let alone how many points they are worth. These things are indicators at best.

Totally, let's not forget on the fact that football bets are just that, pretty close to lottery on a longterm basis of bets, not that much to do with chosing the best side amd form etc.

You claim to predict not just the outcome of that, longterm for multiple teams + what an individual player has to say for you ?

Doubt it.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Sp**s will have learnt a lesson. ..... They'll do it on 2 or 3 players and keep some powder dry.
I think the same and they will probably go for someone like DCL. Everton will sell for 70M

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
DCL won't leave Everton for Sp**s, not now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom