• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2021

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,511
  • Views 443,860
Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
That's a big offer from Chelsea. If they've rejected it I don't think they'll go back in. Hopefully not anyway as we need Lukaku to stay so we can sign Martinez.

D

Dial Square 1886

Fofana is not better despite you never seeing Saliba play in the premier league? You're just hell bent on bashing the club. Boring.

Fofana is clearly better at this stage of their careers. I mean it's not even close.

Saliba might still have something to offer, but got it all to prove.

The fact that he does not seem to have really impressed anyone at the club who has seen him day in and day out at training for periods of time (I assume?) and have access to far more interesting data and information than we do, suggests there is a problem no?

These people do have some football knowledge and expertise you know, even if we like to think that we could all do better!!

Diesel

Inter rejected 100M euros plus Marcos Alonso from Chelsea for Lukaku Player decision is important here if Lukaku open to leave Inter could accept it.
Sigh. If this is true... then they have a bid for tammy.... Explains the no celebration by tammy the other day. Horrible if my guess is true. I hold out hope that villa swoop in for tammy.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Sigh. If this is true... then they have a bid for tammy.... Explains the no celebration by tammy the other day. Horrible if my guess is true. I hold out hope that villa swoop in for tammy.
Villa have a better CF than Abraham at the club though.

My guess is Tammy stays for another 6-12 months. Maybe he’ll replace Kane at Sp**s this summer or in the future.

mirrorstare

At this rate it might be DCL, it's clear Haaland and Lukaku won't happen

That would be quite underwhelming for them, should just stay put and try a midpriced gamble, the marquee signings just are out of their reach. Chelsea is no longer that uber rich club.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Di Marzio said Chelsea will go back in with another offer for Lukaku but it will depend on the players wishes. Could royally put us in the dirt here. Chelsea get Lukaku and sell us bloody Abraham.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Doubt he is better than Pedri.
Frenkie is about to enter his prime and Busquets still has a few years left as well.

Yeah, thing is, Pedri is so good, he's almost out of the talent bracket despite his age.
He's more talented than Thiago even.

I mean, he's outperforming Iniesta and co at that age by a good margin. Doesnt mean he'll go beyond their peaks, but there's a good chance he's a good follow up.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Look like Romero may finally heading to Sp**s in 55M euros deal. Atalanta didn't want to sell but Romero is pushing to move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom