• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2021

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,511
  • Views 443,939
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevo the Villan

Established Member
When we finish ahead of Villa this season, as we always have done for the last 30 years...that combined 11 is gonna look funny.

Factually incorrect but whatever.

clearly the original tweet is trolling arsenal fans. Sanson doesn’t even get into our starting XI let alone a combined XI 😂😂

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

£25m apparently.

Believe me this has come out of nowhere. Literally nobody knew about this one. I actually can't remember the last time we signed someone with zero speculation
Think he’s a good striker, Villa did well.

Both Watkins and Ings is a bit of everything, I’m wondering if a 4-4-2 is on the cards.

Stevo the Villan

Established Member
Think he’s a good striker, Villa did well.

Both Watkins and Ings is a bit of everything, I’m wondering if a 4-4-2 is on the cards.
I doubt it.

One of Ings or Watkins playing from the left depending on the opposition would be my guess. Watkins most of the time, he's a converted winger anyway.

------------Ings
Watkins, Buendia, Bailey

Would be my guess

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Is Matt Law not a Chelsea fan?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Grealish won't be that good for City, he's gotten a little overrated at this stage.

Acting like Zidane's regen is leaving, ffs.

mirrorstare

Not worried about Villa packing in decent attacker name after decent attacker name, none of them are Grealish, none of them look like they can become another Grealish for them. Think we're clear, at least this season. Expecting Bailey in particular to disappoint.

Chelsea throwing money on Lukaku is lovely too, unfortunately for everyone it'll bring United into the mix as the logical destination for Haaland, as some were discussing some pages ago.

D

Dial Square 1886

Factually incorrect but whatever.

clearly the original tweet is trolling arsenal fans. Sanson doesn’t even get into our starting XI let alone a combined XI 😂😂

Yeah, absolute bollocks to be fair.

Villa were regularly in the top six in the 2000's, with a number of Euro qualifications.

Was always the big talk whether O'Neill could get them over the hump for top 4 and then they started losing players and it all went a bit down hill and Moyes Everton kind of took over that mantle.

Really was a 'big 4' in those days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom