• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2021

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,511
  • Views 448,129
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Never understood why world class players need agents for transfers and dont just opt for lawyers.

Samuel Eto'o acted alone in negotiations I believe, I get the use for agents for commercial stuff and if you're **** and need a move constantly but Haaland could handle this with a lawyer and his dad.

Paying Raiola 20m is madness.

Cant blame daddy Haaland getting 20mil though, if Haaland Jr is cool with it then you milk the **** out of Barca if thats your chosen destination, why you want to hand the fat leach the same amount though is beyond me :nope:
KdB has gone that route. Doesn't have an agent. I get it when it's a family member and it's a way to get more money for your family.

Why would you want to give a fat slob like Raiola any more money.

I'd just walk in as Haaland and say, "look, I'm willing to not use an agent and we'll split the difference between what they would have taken. Pay me a lot of money each week"

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
KdB has gone that route. Doesn't have an agent. I get it when it's a family member and it's a way to get more money for your family.

Why would you want to give a fat slob like Raiola any more money.

I'd just walk in as Haaland and say, "look, I'm willing to not use an agent and we'll split the difference between what they would have taken. Pay me a lot of money each week"

You're killing me with the KdB example when his only sponsorship deal seems to be them 'Untuckit' shirts, maybe agents are worth the money..

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
You're killing me with the KdB example when his only sponsorship deal seems to be them 'Untuckit' shirts, maybe agents are worth the money..

:lol:

Could be, or maybe he's happy with his £300k a week and doesn't want to twerk for more meaningless money

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Haaland hinting at City I see, they’ll dominate for years with that gargoyle, Bayern esque.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Haaland hinting at City I see, they’ll dominate for years with that gargoyle, Bayern esque.
A finisher in their set up will score buckets. Always get the impression that Pep wants more from his forwards though.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

Need to do everything we can to get Neto.

Strange how Neves hasn't quite developed the way people thought, he broke through so early, it's not that he's bad, far from it, but he's not elite. Although development isn't linear and maybe he'll get better.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Strange how Neves hasn't quite developed the way people thought, he broke through so early, it's not that he's bad, far from it, but he's not elite. Although development isn't linear and maybe he'll get better.

I think he’s quality. Needs to escape that bum manager he has.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom