• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2021

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,511
  • Views 447,071
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan

Calhanoglu? They're full on the CR7 train I guess. Hammering in standards for Ronnie to get on to.

Btw re: Ramsey I'm getting angrier and angrier at Shawcross for the leg break. You look at Goretzka at Bayern who's basically a proto Ramsey without the technique and intelligence a young (and at times older) Aaron has shown but with the workrate, intelligent runs and eye for goal and think what could've been if the Welshman was able to stay fit for a while. I'm convinced Ramsey would've become this Gerrard/Schweinsteiger hybrid we've seen him as during his purple patches, and for long stretches, but this **** Shawcross ****ed that up. Guy elevated Wales levels above what they are even with Bale in the team at the Euros 16 playing AM, CM and winger, guy turned Arsenal's pivot of him and Arteta basically into a mid 3 or 4 running all around, putting in defensive work and being a threat from deep with the awareness for space some current players like Müller or Goretzka display. Massive massive talent that got ****ed and restricted by an early injury.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Juventus' recent recruitment has been shambolic. Lord knows how they went from Marchioso, Pirlo, Vidal and Pogba to this current mess is unbelievable. DeLigt has been an awful signing so far as well.

Even the Ronaldo experiment hasn't quite paid off.

With the effects of Covid still to be fully felt, they're in trouble.

Rabiot will have suitors; Ramsey might be more difficult to sell.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member

It seems like they've been trying to shift both players since the day they arrived :lol:

I do wonder what the plan was with these two, Rabiot was a bit more understandable but Ramsey to Juve always seemed an odd fit.

Questionable if this was always the plan, both brought in on frees for the purpose to then sell and make a quick penny.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Ramsey is on something silly after tax apparently, nobody is paying his wages and a fee. Best case scenario is a loan with a club paying some of his wages.

Arteta will probably be interested just so he can block another academy player.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Both Rabiot and Ramsey been disaster signings. Both on wages they shouldn't be on. Rabiot very likely going to Everton on loan Ancelotti want him not sure about Ramsey

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
After watching Haaland with Norway and Dortmund I can now safely say that the boy is overrated and not worth the price tag, Perhaps in 4 years he will be, but at the moment no.

City would be better served looking elsewhere for a striker to replace Aguero. Harry Kane, Mbappe, would be better investments in terms of results over the next couple of years.

Jakarta

After watching Haaland with Norway and Dortmund I can now safely say that the boy is overrated and not worth the price tag, Perhaps in 4 years he will be, but at the moment no.

City would be better served looking elsewhere for a striker to replace Aguero. Harry Kane, Mbappe, would be better investments in terms of results over the next couple of years.

Agree.

Haaland has all the tools to be a great striker but the money that is being talked about to sign him is way too much.

I was disappointed with how poor he was against City. Remember how Mbappe destroyed City with Monaco? I was expecting a similar crazy performance from Haaland.

Guess the hype around him is a bit too much atm.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If utd really did get Varane that incredible deal for them. I remember in 2011 when we were linked with both Zouma Varane wenger wanted one of them of course Ivan as usual couldn't do s**t.

Seeing Varane only have 1 year left in his deal if utd manage getting him for 40m that really great deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom