• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2021

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,511
  • Views 443,860
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Peak.

From top class CB starting with Barca and World Cup winner, to being linked to Zenit?

Was the World Cup win worth ruining his knees and ultimately his career?
Possibly, although at 27 now he might have had an opportunity to win it again in 2022.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Very good signing on free too. That's why real madrid fans like Perez despite the super league stuff.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Very good signing on free too. That's why real madrid fans like Perez despite the super league stuff.

But he'll be on massive wages, a 28 year old on massive wages when they already have financial problems. Isn't that the whole problem? They've been financially mismanaged for years and they just can't stop.

David Alaba earn 30.000.000€ Yearly 10.000.000€ Contract + 20.000.000€ Bonus. This meens David Alaba Real Madrid but Real Madrid have Marcelo on his favourite Position Left Back and there is also another Player who play the Left Back. But David Alaba can also play Central Defender or Defensive Midfield but is not his favourite.

What about me? Me not like the Street Cubs but want play Football for an big European Club.
Here my Youtube Video 1: Here my Youtube Video 2: Fc Bayern, Paris, Real Madrid, Juventus Turin & Ac Milan or an Premier League CLub would be ok for me.
Can someone help me? Me love Football but can´t with the Street Clubs. After the Game is finished they start always an conflict with the diffrent Club. Not good the Streets. Park is ok but Street Club not.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

View attachment 2602
Fc Bayern Munchen is interested of signing Christian Pulisic from Fc Chelsea London.
0d5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom