• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2021

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,511
  • Views 447,432
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Lee Buchanan I think is up there with Richards. He looks absolutely solid when I’ve seen him and although he’s mainly a LB can fill in at centre back as well.

@Toby Andrl I’m so glad neither Atletico or Arsenal were serious about Roca. I could see him for a nailed on flop a mile away.

Played like a retirement era Steven Gerrard regen at Espanyol. Can hit a switch out to the wing with no pressure on him but can’t handle a press at all.

Had poor close control and would dribble it down a blind alley. Was the most important player for one of the worst La Liga teams in recent memory.
Quite like Lee Buchanan myself mate.

180513_Tigerlily_SH14_1373_sRGB_1024x1024.jpg

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Son know if he sign new contract mean he stuck at Sp**s forever this his last chance of moving 29 years old in July

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Son know if he sign new contract mean he stuck at Sp**s forever this his last chance of moving 29 years old in July

Not sure where he goes, he is good enough to move almost anywhere but for some reason I just cant figure out where?

Some clubs could make a fortune, Son at Madrid and marketed right would be huge.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
If I were Utd i'd be buying Kounde and Ndidi in the summer, if they can do that and keep Pogba/or find a good Pogba replacement then they'll have an XI much more capable of challenging.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Not sure where he goes, he is good enough to move almost anywhere but for some reason I just cant figure out where?

Some clubs could make a fortune, Son at Madrid and marketed right would be huge.
Barca for example but they in bad period.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan

Mané or Salah replacement if one of them leaves. Could see Real moving for one of them if they can't get Mbappé.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Barca for example but they in bad period.

Mané or Salah replacement if one of them leaves. Could see Real moving for one of them if they can't get Mbappé.

Cant imagine either would pay what Tottenham want for a 29yr old, wouldn't be surprised if Tottenham run his contract down, he would be 31 when he starts pre season for his new club.

Son and Kane should have engineered moves after that CL final.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
I reckon the price will be around 40m. Thing is he needs to go somewhere with a clear plan. Where does he play in the Bayern or Madrid midfield? There's no point buying him just to stockpile his talent, he needs to go to a team which needs a midfielder cough cough Arsenal cough

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
I reckon the price will be around 40m. Thing is he needs to go somewhere with a clear plan. Where does he play in the Bayern or Madrid midfield? There's no point buying him just to stockpile his talent, he needs to go to a team which needs a midfielder cough cough Arsenal cough

He would probably benefit if he went to PSG, stays in Ligue 1, partners Verratti, plays CL and more than likely a consistent league winner, decent salary too - all would be great for his development as he is only 18.

Only issues are the club culture and leaving but he could leave on a free at around 22-23 if he keeps the contract length right.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
He would probably benefit if he went to PSG, stays in Ligue 1, partners Verratti, plays CL and more than likely a consistent league winner, decent salary too - all would be great for his development as he is only 18.

Only issues are the club culture and leaving but he could leave on a free at around 22-23 if he keeps the contract length right.

Yeah I suppose he could replace Gueye there, that wouldn't be a bad idea. I just don't see an immediate place for him at Bayern or Madrid tbh.

I know I say this about basically every player but Arsenal really would be a good next step for him. He's so young that he could play high level PL football for 4-5 years and still get a mega-money move to Madrid before he's reached his peak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom