Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2021

dashsnow17

Sounds Like Hairspray
i feel like Everton could really start to do stuff. Lovely new stadium on the way, very rich owners who are willing to invest, decent manager and squad, if they get just a bit smarter, which is what we're starting to see, they could break into the top group. It'll be a top 8 soon, mark my words.

Goonger

i feel like Everton could really start to do stuff. Lovely new stadium on the way, very rich owners who are willing to invest, decent manager and squad, if they get just a bit smarter, which is what we're starting to see, they could break into the top group. It'll be a top 8 soon, mark my words.

At the same time, clubs that move to new stadiums tend to not take the next step up that they were expecting, we can certainly testify to that.

dashsnow17

Sounds Like Hairspray
At the same time, clubs that move to new stadiums tend to not take the next step up that they were expecting, we can certainly testify to that.

But our owners are tight gits, as are sp*rs, Everton's owners are more involved. I mean if Usmanov had won out he'd have been more involved here, but Kroenke won so it is what it is. Praying Dangote buys us.

I don't think Everton are there yet, but a couple of good young signings and I think we have to start appraising them differently.

Juan Matas Beard

Friendly Mancunian facial hair

Who are the other team in this Top 8?

benjamin86

Bayern? Lewandowski replacement?

But yeah, I see him staying in England if he does move. Could be a Tottenham player for life though.
If he wants to leave Tottenham he needs to run his contract down. I can't see any club paying more than 60m for him unless it's a neymar coutinho situation/

American_Gooner

Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so.
Would like to see him at a Brighton or West Ham, could see him making a difference at those clubs

Match Prediction

• Arsenal Win

Votes: 36 87.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Fulham Win

Votes: 2 4.9%