• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2021

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,511
  • Views 446,882
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I legit forget he moved there. Crazy how poorly it’s all played out.

If Madrid did their homework on him they'd have known it wouldn't work out. Hazard in terms of talent is one of the best, but he never had that relentless determination to be the best, he turned it off and on depending on his mood. Plenty of times at Chelsea he went missing over the years. He just happened to decide to turn it on in his last season. Madrid spent 100m on a guy well into his peak who's not particularly bothered about being the best or not, they've only themselves to blame.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Injures played part and he didn't help himself turn up overweight in 2 summers. He such good player he alone destroy us in EL final and every time we basically play Chelsea

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐

Why do they need a replacement for Pulisic?

Chelsea keep getting linked to players they have absolutely no need for. Long-term they need a GK, CB and maybe DM, that's it. Their squad is ridiculous, they could probably not buy another forward for 5 years and they'd be fine.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Rumours for a while now that both he and Ziyech will leave this summer. Also, there's been reports out today that Werner could also go.

I highly doubt that, who's gonna buy them? Tuchel will develop Werner, and he's coached Pulisic before. Makes no sense to sell them in a depressed market. Also Pulisic is a commercial cash cow, no way Chelsea are letting that go.

TornadoTed

Established Member
Would be a great buy for them. I don't see how Bennacer and Rodri works though, but then City just stockpile talent needlessly so I guess it makes sense for them.

City bought Ake as backup for £40 m last year and barely play him, 6 appearances this season!

Bennacer will probably replace Fernandinho as Rodri's backup.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
City bought Ake as backup for £40 m last year and barely play him, 6 appearances this season!

Bennacer will probably replace Fernandinho as Rodri's backup.

It is genuinely ridiculous. Mahrez is a superstar, one of the most joyous footballers i've seen play and a KEY player in a league winning side at Leicester, and yet he's really just a part-time contributor at City. That can't be right.

Somehow the idea of city buying Haaland bothers me less than buying guys like Bennacer, Ake and Mahrez. Like if Haaland starts for them every game and bangs then fine, spend your money and collect your trophies. But spending big money on quality players as rotation options just kills any semblance of competition.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I highly doubt that, who's gonna buy them? Tuchel will develop Werner, and he's coached Pulisic before. Makes no sense to sell them in a depressed market. Also Pulisic is a commercial cash cow, no way Chelsea are letting that go.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
That what happen when ffp just don't stop you city will keep buying expensive players for backup they won't mind be backup because they'll earn alot of money too. Until this not allowed anymore man city will keep doing the same thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom